My apologies

kpratt

First off, I would like to apologize for just joining and asking a question right out of the gate. I didn't read the rules like I should have and that is my bad. Now that I got that off my chest. I am 36 and just trying to learn more about all this. I feel like I am pretty knowledgeable in the gym and with my diet. I just have to have a little more discipline. I am a Surgical Assistant and attending nursing school. I'm not sure what else to say. I just mainly wanted to apologize for not adhering to the rules.

siegmund

apology accepted ,and.welcome my friend.it is.a.pleasure.. To have you in our community ..maje yourself at home..we have asolid.community ..

GS9902

Welcome to Mg bro. Please share your medical knowledge wherever applicable. That can be a useful resource for the brothers and sister here. 

Dolf

+1 for the intro kpratt! Welcome my brother. There's lots of knowledge at your fingertips, and very knowledgeable members. Now kick your shoes off and make yourself at home!

milkin

welcome kpratt, we are glad you are here. Your questions and feedback are always welcome here on MuesclGurus.