my brothers

siegmund

sorry my friends , the siege head was all caught up in business and bs and.i really.didnt have time for nothing else , but I stopped.evaluated. And slowed.down I have more in my.life than.buss. ,yes the money.is good but if I take a stroke.in the mean time. Fuck that.so I gave my.self leisure time , and mg.is.my.passion has been and I'm back alot of you newer members dont problely know me but.there.is nothing I wont.do to help a brother , a sensere brother ... and I'm back so friend me what ever. I am.mg breed and raised :))) and here for you alll. So welcome all

Dolf

Those of us who know you know where your heart is. Owning your own business is high stress and high pressure. Its definitely great to see the fun loving sieg I know back :)

GS9902

Have to admit I have neglected to participate lately as well. I needed to be reminded of who I am and what I stand for from an unexpected friend. his words hit home and I owe MG an apology as well. I pride myself on being a resource for the family and for my job but I also pride myself on being a resource for all of my brothers and sisters who walk this walk and look for answers. I don't it all and honestly I never will. But, my creed and way of life is built on service. I tell folks who I interview, that I can't offer them guaranteed money or hours. I can't guaranteed success. But I can guarantee that at least once a day they will have their chance to change somebody's life. when I tell them that, I believe it with every ounce of my soul. It's on them to make a difference and to make that difference a positive One. These forums and this website is all about making an impact on someone for the good. Making a mark on someone's life is as great a reward as you can receive And IMO an honor. 

I wrote a thread a while ago at a different site that sums that all up Perfectly. Let me try and dig it up

ps: To my unexpected brother, some people need to be hit over the head to understand. Some folks just simply need someone else to hold up a mirror to them. Thanks for holding up that mirror brudda.