My Current advance cycle, I hope it may help you.

llcooljames

We all know what the products are a few no what the products do...here are few in my arsenal. My current Cycle is;

T400 1ml EOD 1200mg PW

Tren 75 1 ml EOD

Masteron 1,25ml EOD

GH 6ius ED (with insulin, when off insulin I split into 2 doses per day)

IGF - 1 LR3 ED 80mcg Pre WO (cycle max 60days ish you will no when to come off as the exploding pump stops)

Ipamorelin 120mcg before bed (forever if you want)

Mod GRF 1-29 before bed (forever if you want)

Insulin (currently just start, so at 5ius will taper to about 8-10iu post WO) (IMO cycle, but remember there is absolutely NO evidence to suggest that this is needed.)

T3 12.5mcg (I don't find the T4 gives me any benefit when running GH so I like to stick with T3, 12.5 is so low you could run forever high doses I would suggest tapering up and then taper down, you can run for months at around the 100mcg mark.NOTE: the taper up is just to see your tolerance level the taper down is to reduce rebound effect.)

Adex AI 0.75mg ED (IMO A must when on any cycle run all the way through you can run EOD if you want but i find ED stops bloat and reduces a little water. I haven't noticed any fat loss but it would be hard concidering all the other drugs being taken)

My well being is good and my happiness is good, no anger issue either, if i do not put ADEX in then I have real problems.

I will be dropping out Tren 75 and Mastaron and swapping to Deca to give receptors a little break (not that this is really needed). I mainly drop them when I feel that my body has become accustom to the increased food intake these products helped keep me leaner, then to switch to something like Deca keeps me looking a little more aesthetic. Of course my pre comp Cycle is more products and more amount. This is really for those of you you really give a F*** lol nah joking aside I hope it may help anyone that could be questioning their courses or theories. Unfortunately this is not an exact science and experimenting is needed however there are some best practise rules which will help you along the way. IMO bulking should be no less then 8 months and the give yourself a minimum of 16 week pre prep you can do it in 10-12 but you will cheat on your diet and to live totally A1 for 10 to 12 weeks will drive you crazy its just not worth it.

Diuretics - there are many, If I could advise then I would say go with a potassium sparing product as you will then be safe (well safer unless you overdose which is quite hard). The 2 I would run would be Aldactone and HTCZ (hydrochlorothiazide). some people can get quite dry with out diuretics but you will get dryer with, it is that simple, However I wouldn't bother taking these unless you are competing or thinking of competing as it will only last for a day (or while you are on them).

Good luck people ;)

Elvis

That's a fair bit of gear. Good luck with it mate. Do you stay on? Blast cruise? Or coming off after? 

llcooljames

Hi Mate, stay on I'm afraid there really is no choice if you need to move forward and or compete. However after a year you can cruise at lets call it a "therapeutic" dose i.e 500mgs of test a week for 2/3 months. If you are a keen gym member though i would avoid "possible risk" and maybe come off every year for 3/4 months and in that time load with hgh and peptides to try to keep you strength in turn to keep the heavy weight lefting in turn to keep the gains.

Bottom line no body builder at a certian weight or quality ever comes off, at a model quality you are able but most of these wil still run things tlike winny year round.

Cheers fella ;)