my cycle

Ruben

Hey guys. Id like some help with this cycle im thinking about. Im 31. 5 10. 170 lbs. 12% bf. 

12 weeks

Week 1-12: 500 mg test e per week

Week 1-12: 0.25 - 0.50 adex ed or eod

Week 14-18: 20 mg nolvadex ed

Week 14-18: 50 mg clomid ed

Ive heard of guys getting signs of gyno while taking adex so im kind of skeptical of that and was wondering if id be better off using aromasin instead of adex. What do you guys think? Any help would be appreciated

Also would I be alright running nolvadex only for my pct? Ive read that clomid can make guys real emotional.  Well. Thanks for any input

siegmund

+1 excellent work researching , and excellent work laying this out , imo on a test cycle youll be fine with adex  becareful to not over dose it , if your gyno prone im gonna say .5 eod or e3d if not you may not need that much even ,  

strong

Sieg, you did that young man right... He came in asking some crazy shit about just dbol or some shit... He followed ur advice and hes off and running... Now right there is what this is about... Some fuck wud have told him to just take the dbol...

siegmund

Exactly , thats why im here , mg , took me in under there wing ( espicially milkin , which  .  I have the upmost respect for , even tho im off the wall with crazy shit , alot , he never pushed me away ,) andnim not ball hugging I dont do that mod or member if I feel your a piece of shit ill tell you... but seriously , mg saved me I milkin saved me ,, most everything I share I learned here and from him ,, but some plp become the abuser , before here I was tore up ripped up humiliated , and I hurt myself ,, nowone should have to be humiliated or made to feel less than because there new ,,, trust close to a year ago we had a few assholes pass through trying to call plp stupid and shit , they arnt around any more , im ranting now talking to much , but.hey ××××it this is me I have passion for whatever I do.   Sieg ps. Ive learned alot more than aas here ,, ive learned differnce of opion , ive learned I dont always need to be right , also its not my place to try to fix everything , shut my mouth , because im truly not all that ,,, thats what I mean this is way more than just a aas site to me , it actually taught me alot about life on the  .  Outside here ,, my chest dosnt  need to be bigger than the next mans , a man will walk away .   Yes this is my home ,   

D

dolfanshan

The only thing I might tweak would be the pct. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50. It may be a bit of an overkill, but pct is vitally important to keeping your gains.