My first Test C 250 cycle (reviewed)

Pumpjuice187

No one ever tells you the full story when it comes to juicing. I bodybuilded for years all natural and I made some pretty impressive strides but then I'd have conversations with guys and they'd tell me about their experiences running gear and how quickly the results come. So of course I had it in my mind that I was going to explore the option. I spent six years in the joint all natty ,eating fucking ramen noodles and peanut butter ,rice on rice on rice with refried beans and fuckin slim Jim's ,bbq sauce and brown sugar soaking every bowl,I didn't care I just wanted to become as massive as possible, I had body fat covering all the muscle I did have and would workout till my fucking hands bled, only to see very little results....

So naturally as soon as it was a available to me I ran a cycle. Test C 250. Started at 200mg for the first two weeks, then in true newbie fashion,I decided "200 was cool but I bet 500 would be even better !" "Yeah more is always better !!! " So I bumped it up to 500 and luckily I didn't fuck myself off and shit went well for my training, I felt great , my pumps were god damn erotic , and the photo evidence suggested I was growing and fast...fuckin love it ,I'm not gonna lie. I ran 500 divided into two shots for 6 weeks with very little sides for a total of an 8 week cycle.

As far as any sides did go: Probably about week four I noticed my nuts getting a little smaller and my nips would be so fuckin hard at times I could cut glass with the motherfuckers hahaha...oh and my heart beat went crazy for a couple days (found out it was high Estrogen levels causing that). I know it's awkward to talk about bro's but it's what was really going on. I had no idea about arimidex or any of that. I mean everyone I ever talked to just told me "yup shoot some juice in your ass cheek and you get jacked !" End of story. now I realize either these dudes were fucking retards or they were just not telling the whole story. I'm a guy who learns fast and when I'm involved with something I study it till I'm fuckin blue in the face. So lucky for me I found musclegurus and you bro's have been here to educate me. Because now I know about arimidex and the pct situation with clom/nolv all that and I've got my bases covered for the next cycle which I'm hoping to see some crazy results from because I feel I know enough now to be more effective

The next run I'm thinking of running 500 for 12 weeks and really focusing on cleaning up my diet and training my ass off. I wanna wait 6 more weeks before I start to give my body time to heal up and recover but I'm definitely looking forward to the next go round. Obviously still a little green and got plenty to learn but just wanted to tell it straight for you bros to enjoy 😁🤠💪💪💯

alright well till next time
"BE BUFF , AND DO IT BIG"

LATER BROS

otfjoey300

Glad that you had a good experience ; but definitely definitely too short of a cycle at 8 weeks; I would only just start really getting into my cycle. Albeit you were running a test dose that seemed to give you a lot
of sides for how small of a dose it was.

Keep in touch on here with us brother I’m sure your next one will be even better! For you I’d keep test at like 400 and consider adding something like anavar or masteron for your next cycle; tie in that diet more and you will be a big fuckin chiseled shredded motherfucker by the end of the next one.

suppsforlife

Great post man! Lots of people found MG an amazing source of info (and sources). Generally, anything regarding roids.
and yeah, I agree with you on the fact that "shoot juice and you'll grow" ONLY is a sign that they are either retards or not knowing what they are talking about. there's SO much more than that! at least, as long as you want to grow AND be safe