My Intro

Hello all, my name is Garrett. Started getting into lifting at sixteen. Haven't been too on track with keeping up with my macros; but looking to get back on the grind. Weight 215 height 72inches bodyfat 17%

D

dolfanshan

You'll get there my man. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Lots of good knowledgeable members here.

siegmund

First welcome , glad your here , and dont ever worry about posting here , were your bros now ,   the minute you make that account , you have as much right here , as anyone , and were tight knit , with all our brothers , so kick off the shoes asmmilkin would say and relax. Glad to have you 

Bash

Welcome bro. I've learned so much just hangin out with these guys. Good knowledgeable ppl ready to assist u with what u need. Hope we can help out! 

MRFIXIT

Welcome bro, glad to have you man... I hope "Garret is your stage name"  you dont want to divulge personal Information on open forums my friend,,,(for your own personal safety)   Law enforcement monitors these  sites.... Good luck Brother :)

giant joe

What's up Brothers, I've been on gurus for a couple months but haven't introduced myself yet. My handle is giant Joe and I'm 39yrs old. Haven't geared up in 5 years but I figured it was time again. I've been at this work out thing since I was 16 and pussy was my payoff. I'm married know and sometimes the wifey gears up with me. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to fitness so if anybody has any questions feel free to ask. I don't mind helping out.