My MG brothers and sisters

getswole2127

how the heck is everyone? I hope eveeyone is seeing the results they want and are hitting it hard! To The new users and MG community that needs help. Get involved and ask questions. We are family and are willing to help all those In need. Keep your diets on point and hit the gym hard! We have a strong and extremely helpful community. If you haven't used AAS, dont just feel the need that you need them to get the results you want. Diet is a majority of it. Age plays a huge role too! Anyways, hope all is well to everyone here. Stay active, stay strong and ask queations. 

JdDaniel01

A-O-K my way. New member here, only a couple of days under my belt but already totally blown away by the inclusiveness, kind words and willingness to offer advice. Got a good thing going on! 

Kielbasa_Posse

This isn't like other Sites ! what did you expect ? If we see something than well tell yea, not always nicely but we'll tell yea. 

JdDaniel01

Lol! Hey Broski, I spent my years in the Navy being told things "not always nicely" I promise I can handle it...No complaints from this direction!

getswole2127

Welcome brother! You've come to the right place. This is like no other community. The mods are on point and the members that stay on top of getting involved really make the difference and help you find what's right for you. If you need help, feel free to ask me, add me and I'll be more than happy to help you! Take care brother!