My New Cycle thoughts

OGH11

OK my current stats are 50yrs old , 5'10 248lbs I am not a skinny dude never will be alwasy been just a bog boy so at 248 waist 36 , health is good and diet is pretty good ost part started a 16wk Dbol, Cyp,Eqp , I have been on TRT for 3-4 yrs now just cyp i never take what doc tells me too of course prob 300mg every 7 days . So now I am noticing doesnt feel the same as Prscip cyp is that normal or what ? any sugesstions to help this cycle along is appreciated . I am not looking to get in show shape or anything just want to fill out my XXL shirts again well

Thanks guys OGH11

milkin

• Plenty of folks here willing to help but lets first start with an introduction first OGH11. You can fill one out here.
  • Next you can fill out a cycle log and list your gaols,t compounds, and dosages you are running. You can fill that out here.
  • last but not least, place your stats on your profile page so they can be easily referenced by others whom whish to give you advice.

Dexter

Hey OGH11, if you wil do what all Milkin said below, you will receive for sure advices from members.