My new cycle to maintain size but look in condition

bobby ricky

I’ve herd of people running 3 compounds for 12 months below their individual threshold for sides and still have good labs. I personally have run 600 mgs of testosterone weekly for one year and blood work looked good. In that year I would do some npp for 12 weeks at 600 mgs per week or anavar at 75 mgs per day for 4-6 weeks. Felt great with no sides except acne. Definitely not what I’m supposed to do that’s for sure. I personally would be careful with the orals. Let us see some pictures of the finished product this summer.

Rhino73

Weather you are serious about this, trying to make some kind of joke or just stupid… this is a very irresponsible post.
Guys look to these forums for solid advice and to educate themselves. Someone could really fuck themselves up if they see what your supposedly doing and try something similar.
Maybe there should be another post category called “cycles for idiots” for this kind of stuff.

Rhino73

You should post in the pussy section and leave the men alone dumb fuck.

Fair enough mate. Your probably right.
I just know a lot of guys read this stuff, don’t ask questions and then try it.
I am for sure on the cautious side but to me the cycle he is talking about is dangerous.
No offence to anyone intended

bobby ricky

Don’t be rude to people or posts. People are trying to help each other. People need help. None of us are perfect. Some of the smartest and most experienced people talked me down on dosages for my next blast. Sorry I got upset I just like the vibe here. And every one should be able to tell their story without being rudely scrutinized.

Rhino73

Don’t be rude to people or posts. People are trying to help each other. People need help. None of us are perfect. Some of the smartest and most experienced people talked me down on dosages for my next blast. Sorry I got upset I just like the vibe here. And every one should be able to tell their story without being rudely scrutinized.

Point taken
Sorry mate

Papa.Smurf0311

I thought that to,and I will,just take my injectables, thanks for your advice, always great to get feedback from other members. Cheers
yea please stick to that if you are going to still go through with this. you can incorporate orals but just stick to 4-6 weeks and nothing longer.

EMachine

The Anodrol I would do for three,I've used 800 of Test a week before,I normally do this when on, and I've run 600 of Tren before ,not all year but for 6 months, then switched to Deca,,no side effects, at all except diff to sleep,never used HGH, but according to a article anything less than 5 IU and you get no significant gains, so I read, 2ius or even 3 is to low,am I incorrect on this dosage.
Hey Sean,

Hope all is well! especially, with the cycle you've described. What are your stats by the way? 6 months on anadrol is reckless!!! Plus you're using 100 mg? Dude, your liver and kidneys are on high alert with this cycle. And one more thing, anything less than 5 IU CAN and will get your the 3D look you're looking for, if your growth is real. With real growth, you can make significant gains on 4 IU.

My sweet spot was always 6 IUs when competing, because my gear was from an UGL and at that time, the quality wasn't like it is today. However, when I competed, I got to the point when I was spending between 8-10K per cycle because I was using pharmaceutical products. Today, most pros, and I'm talking about the top pros, spend around $16K per cycle. I'm not kidding. If your growth is REAL, you can make decent gains on 3 IUs. In fact, if you have the genetics to compete, and don't grow on 2IUs (that's right 2..if it's real), then you don't have the genetics to be on stage. This is like a tell-tell sign of your genetics potential, which I believe you may not have...since you need so much gear and also need to stay on for 26 weeks at a time????

What??? Seriously? You must have either the shittiest genetic potential around or a very weak or frail mind, and/or a shitty diet and/or training? Who the hell is advising you? I would never, in a million years, ever advise a client of mine, and I have a few who compete, to ever take those dosages. You are literally poisonings your body, and it's a matter of time, before you will be hit with sides that you won't like, and they may be permanent at the pace and intensity in which you are going. You should rethink what you are doing.

Now, let's address you wanting to compete and feeling that you need to take those ridiculous dosages that you are taking. I can't really advise you properly or anyone on this forum, unless you give us your stats. However, one thing is clear, if you are already taking such high dosages, before competing, where do you go from here? 3 grams per week, 4, 5 grams? Do you see what I mean?

I've used over 3 grams before while competing, so I know what high dosages do to the body, mind and soul. If you think of the body as a glass it can only hold so much water, right? after that it's going to spill and start to affect other organs and eventually it will get to you. If your gear is real, you don't need those dosages. I used primo at 1 gram per week before with good results. When I switched to the real stuff, that I get/got from Europe, 400-600 mg gave me better results than 1,000 mg per week because my body could process it and there was no spillage
Thank your lucky starts for still being healthy at the pace you're going. Get blood work every 6-8 weeks and adjust from there. Good luck!

EMachine

This was twenty years ago and I've had liver checked 12 months ago,do it regularly when on gear,while on a after course,
You should check your blood every 6-8 weeks not once per year...Your insides are literally burning 🔥. Your breath must smell like gasoline!!! 😂 Whom are you listening to? Your best decision was to join this forum...we may help save your life...literally!

suppsforlife

You should check your blood every 6-8 weeks not once per year...Your insides are literally burning 🔥. Your breath must smell like gasoline!!! 😂 Whom are you listening to? Your best decision was to join this forum...we may help save your life...literally!
That's what I was talking about...
Sean... as you can see, I'm not the only one thinking this way, there must've been some reasons

Hey Sean,

Hope all is well! especially, with the cycle you've described. What are your stats by the way? 6 months on anadrol is reckless!!! Plus you're using 100 mg? Dude, your liver and kidneys are on high alert with this cycle. And one more thing, anything less than 5 IU CAN and will get your the 3D look you're looking for, if your growth is real. With real growth, you can make significant gains on 4 IU.

My sweet spot was always 6 IUs when competing, because my gear was from an UGL and at that time, the quality wasn't like it is today. However, when I competed, I got to the point when I was spending between 8-10K per cycle because I was using pharmaceutical products. Today, most pros, and I'm talking about the top pros, spend around $16K per cycle. I'm not kidding. If your growth is REAL, you can make decent gains on 3 IUs. In fact, if you have the genetics to compete, and don't grow on 2IUs (that's right 2..if it's real), then you don't have the genetics to be on stage. This is like a tell-tell sign of your genetics potential, which I believe you may not have...since you need so much gear and also need to stay on for 26 weeks at a time????

What??? Seriously? You must have either the shittiest genetic potential around or a very weak or frail mind, and/or a shitty diet and/or training? Who the hell is advising you? I would never, in a million years, ever advise a client of mine, and I have a few who compete, to ever take those dosages. You are literally poisonings your body, and it's a matter of time, before you will be hit with sides that you won't like, and they may be permanent at the pace and intensity in which you are going. You should rethink what you are doing.

Now, let's address you wanting to compete and feeling that you need to take those ridiculous dosages that you are taking. I can't really advise you properly or anyone on this forum, unless you give us your stats. However, one thing is clear, if you are already taking such high dosages, before competing, where do you go from here? 3 grams per week, 4, 5 grams? Do you see what I mean?

I've used over 3 grams before while competing, so I know what high dosages do to the body, mind and soul. If you think of the body as a glass it can only hold so much water, right? after that it's going to spill and start to affect other organs and eventually it will get to you. If your gear is real, you don't need those dosages. I used primo at 1 gram per week before with good results. When I switched to the real stuff, that I get/got from Europe, 400-600 mg gave me better results than 1,000 mg per week because my body could process it and there was no spillage
Thank your lucky starts for still being healthy at the pace you're going. Get blood work every 6-8 weeks and adjust from there. Good luck!
Thanks for this well written document,my stats are 250 pounds. 6 foot , holding solid Muscle ,but not in condition yet,no abs, but after six months I'll hit my goals, have adjusted stack, dropping Anodrol to 2 months only, I'll stay with the 3 ml of the rest,and do 5 ml of HGH, the gear I get is from my gym ,I've had better and will order from the many listed suppliers on this sight,for my new stuff,I've had a look at the availability of their product's,you mention you had fantastic results from European products,can I get these from one of the top suppliers listed on muscle gurus,thanks again for your intelligent advise.

I’ve herd of people running 3 compounds for 12 months below their individual threshold for sides and still have good labs. I personally have run 600 mgs of testosterone weekly for one year and blood work looked good. In that year I would do some npp for 12 weeks at 600 mgs per week or anavar at 75 mgs per day for 4-6 weeks. Felt great with no sides except acne. Definitely not what I’m supposed to do that’s for sure. I personally would be careful with the orals. Let us see some pictures of the finished product this summer.
Im cutting the Anodrol to 2 months and then no orals, reduced the other stuff to,

Will do,have it checked every few months ,my dosage was based on what I've seen listed online article for competing bodybuilding,have adjusted dosage to lower amounts, and I'll only take Anodrol for 8 weeks and then no orals,

EMachine

Thanks for this well written document,my stats are 250 pounds. 6 foot , holding solid Muscle ,but not in condition yet,no abs, but after six months I'll hit my goals, have adjusted stack, dropping Anodrol to 2 months only, I'll stay with the 3 ml of the rest,and do 5 ml of HGH, the gear I get is from my gym ,I've had better and will order from the many listed suppliers on this sight,for my new stuff,I've had a look at the availability of their product's,you mention you had fantastic results from European products,can I get these from one of the top suppliers listed on muscle gurus,thanks again for your intelligent advise.
I order Primo from a real pharmacy in Europe…Bayer is the brand. Do a little research…prices are comparable with top UGLs….if you buy them in bulk, you can get amps for $9 or $90 for 10 amps = 1 vial

suppsforlife

Will do,have it checked every few months ,my dosage was based on what I've seen listed online article for competing bodybuilding,have adjusted dosage to lower amounts, and I'll only take Anodrol for 8 weeks and then no orals,
you answered it yourself. The dosages was based on competing bodybuilders who have lots of experience with roids and they are huge guys!
and yeah, your liver would say thanks for "Anadrol for 8 weeks and then no orals". By shortening even more and using a lower dosage it would be even more thankful.

you answered it yourself. The dosages was based on competing bodybuilders who have lots of experience with roids and they are huge guys!
and yeah, your liver would say thanks for "Anadrol for 8 weeks and then no orals". By shortening even more and using a lower dosage it would be even more thankful.
Will do, cheers again.