My picture got deleted?

siegmund

no it didnt dark its been put into GEAR PICS ,  i just looked , by rights when we post gear pics were supposed to actually post them.there ...but i believe we have a glitch in system.and they dont show up..thats why we all generally myself included post in member ..but.go check gear pic its there 

siegmund

also for me., i have.to hit pics , then when pics come up i hit pics a second time and it will say member , product,comp.....:)

darkvorg

ohhhh!!!! Thank god haha I thought I accidentally broke a rule or something. I kept clicking member pics where I posted it but now I know where to put those pics at! Thank you much!

JdDaniel01

It's easy to do. I accidentally did it myself the other day and couldn't delete it from the member section but reposted to the gear section. I think the main reason it gets posted to the member section is because by default when you post pics it is set to post to the members section, you have to scroll down toward the bottom and change it to he products section. Then again, you may already know that and if so my bad.