my pitt is a xxxxxx handful

siegmund

Oh my god im raising a child agion , hes eating walls and rocks and just about anything he could get his mouth on lol im cleaning up shit this morning and some was heavy as hell I think it was metal , the wifes hair in there , he fights and toments the older dog lol she knocks him around and right back for more .. I was just gonna kill him I got a roll of toilet paper went to second floor bath room , oh course my little guy follows me , well I take a enjoyable lunch time shit , I reach down for the tissue , which I set next to toilet , GONE , im looking saying I know I brought paper , then I realize , my little guy is gone also !!!! He took my shit paper !!!! Down to basement and destroyed the roll , needless to say im screaming because im not to fond of running around the house ,, WITHOUT WHIPPING MY ASS !!! I wzs gonna kgo nuts , lmao now

Bigstick_00

The joys of a puppy! I have a 4 yr old Great Dane, probably one of the easiest dogs I ever had as a puppy! Good luck with that situation sig!

siegmund

Wouldnt hurt hes eating old paneling now he tore off the wall in the tool room #@$ ,hes nuts , but I love him