Myths sources perpetuate

Standingup

I have seen quite a few strange things said by sources. I don't know if its just what they have been taught, poor information or a derisive way to promote them selves . I certainly cant remember all that I have seen through the years but a few come to mind that were recent.

I saw a source claim he could identify Anavar by looking at it. WRONG , although Anavar is usually a white crystalline powder, it does not have to be , it can also be fluffy and smooth. The other thing is there are so many other white crystalline powders that if a source is using visual identification methods to verify his products he could actually be dangerously inaccurate .

I saw a source claim HGH from China is bunk. WRONG , Yes a lot of bunk does come out of China, however there are some major brands coming from China that are genuine 191 AA . Sometimes even prescribed by US DR's . Also the thing that makes me laugh is I know first hand of a source selling Nordipens, a supposedly US made HGH, yet his shipments come from Lebanon and Turkey without labels. Are we to believe it was made in the US, then sent to Lebanon to be sold on the black market to then be sent back to the US ?  Still it may very well be real HGH , only  counterfeit as to the pricey brand name it carries. There are a whole host of ways things can be counterfeit, but not all means the product is bunk.

I love sources that claim their raws come from Europe.  MOSTLY WRONG 99 % of all raws come from China. If a source gets a European mailing address as the return on his raws, then chances are it was sent to Europe from China, then sent to him. Just because its a European vendor does not make it in any way superior to a Chinese product that has been tested.

The biggest laugh of all is sources that claim their raws have 98 and 99 % purity !!  Bahaha WRONG , those lab tests are as real as a three dollar bill ! We have all seen the way mass spec testing can be manipulated. Personally Id be happier with a source who knew his product was 83 % pure and adjusted accordingly.

expdom

I'm not sure where you got all that info but it's a pretty well known fact that china makes the best generic gh in the world. I'm not sure why nordipens would come without labels if They are real but   novo nordisk is a danish company with manufacturing facilities in several countries. They have nordipens all over the world, it seems that it would be easier to get your hands on them in a country like turkey where anyone can buy them and the prices are regulated, keeping the cost down for the average consumer.

My last addition there is I can't see where some occasional homebrewers who see maybe 10-50 grams of any give product at a time can identify them more properly than someone who sees pounds of These raw materials day in and day out until the sight of them is just boring. DIfferent ones have different smells, and look different, I can generalize and say anavar has a chrystalline look because most does, occasionally it will be more powdery but still with a completely different density than dbol, anadrol, tbol, or proviron. You would have to be a moron to confuse anadrol or dbol for anavar because it's not just the way it looks, it's the way an amount of powder fills a measuring device vs what it weighs vs how it looks vs how it smells so that someone who sees this stuff day in and day out develops an eye for it.

Standingup

I did not think an "occasional homebrewer" would be able to identify them more properly. And sure there may be smell differences undoubted, but the bottom line if you have become confident enough that you can look at two bags of powder and tell me what each one is then I would have lost confidence in you .  I have had souces mix up compounds before , they too were probably over confident in their eyes being as good as a lab test.

Im glad you recognize HGH can come from China, but its not just Generic .

Lastly I don't know why the nordipens come without labels either, could it be a replica like I suggested ?  Containing real GH but just not a genuine nordipen ?