N Trouble !!!!

Bigtest131

N Trouble !!!!

<p>what's up guys  I have ran out of test be can't make an order till prolly this coming week ran out Monday' usually hit it m&f 750 ... Also 800 eq dropped the deca a week ago started to feel little lazy no mativation think that's a mind game because I no I'm out .... What's yall guys input I have NDex for pct </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>someone one save me  !! Lol</p>

ramdisck

That sucks man.  Your only options are find some test quick, or start your pct in a couple weeks.  You could pick up prop to finish the cycle, should be ok if you only have to wait to next week.

JARHEAD2

Well brother, you know the very first question is why would you start a cycle without all the gear? IMO start pct at the appropriate time & call it over! Live & learn brother 

calmb4dastorm

Dang, bro, im sorry that happened! How long was your cycle supposed to be? How far into it are you? Are Running test E or C??? Did you not order enough to complete the cycle? Accept my friend request so I can PM you please and thank you. Always remember to order an extra of each vial, cuz lord forbid you drop one and it breaks!!! Mishaps can happen. Or did you increase your dose from the planned cycle dosage? Either way, always have a backup of each compound. Or at least that's how I do it, because I have that ceramic tile floor and also because i have to tweak my dosage occasionally to combat sides.... 

B

Burrr

Bro, you should have seen this coming... you pin 750mg twice a week? that could have lasted you 3 weeks at 500 a week. 

What is NDex? that does not sound like a PCT drug???

csancheezy

for you, but you are gonna have to take your lick on this one. Poor planning or being over zealous and using more test than you had has caused you to now start PCT early. I dont know what Ndex is but that is not PCT drugs. Bad news bro. What is Ndex? Do you have nolva , clomid, and maybe some HCG? I asked you like a week ago when you first said you were running out why you would start without all your gear in hand and you never answered. 

JARHEAD2

I tried to find NDex & all I could find is Law Enforcement National Data Exchange.... That ain't pct bro lol did you mean to type something else?

Dolf

Lesson learned bigtest. Either start pct, but nolvadex alone won't be sufficient or place an order asap for more test and prop being one of them so you can quickly raise your levels back up. Domestic being the fastest of course.

Dolf

I know some of you see numbers of 1500mg test per week and are like wtf. I don't know bigtest or his cycle history, but as the years go by and you cycle over and over and especially those who trt and cruise or don't take enough off time you're receptors become plugged. Then you need 750mg to get 500mg results and then 1000mg and then 1500mg and so on. Some of these guys competing in pl and bb run more than that. That's why for some taking a good 4 months straight of off time to clear the receptors can save you a lot of money. Think of it like a heroin addict. The longer you use the more you need to get high because receptors become plugged. Then that addict goes to rehab and gets clean clearing the receptors. Many who relapse od because they use the same amount as before, but now their receptors are clear. 

calmb4dastorm

nail on the head. I personally get the itches when i'm off cycle waiting to get back on. i think i must have an addictive personality lol. but sometimes things do come up that require a change in proposed cycle. NOT something as big as running out of oil because that means the cycle was either not well planned or dosing was changed without regard to amount of compound on hand. I try my best to avoid pitfalls BUT have experienced one this cycle, which is a BIG loss for my cycle. i can understand what Bigtest is feeling in a way. long story short, Var was supposed to be a part of my 12 week cut. 2 weeks after starting it, i gained like 6 pounds!!! talked to a couple brothers and we concluded it was probably dbol and ended up trashing the shit! So now, no Var, technically my cycle is incomplete. Could I have foreseen that i was not getting what I paid for? i'm unsure... and leary about ordering it again since it is most often faked...smh WE live...WE LEARN

Kielbasa_Posse

Should have never started a cycle without all products. I see it time and time again.... Starting cycles without everything in hand. It's the black market never count on any thing being on time or in stock. If he's done cycles before he should have known this. 

Bigtest131

Guys ur going a little over board. I have all the gear and have the rest I am to of a nice guy so I have a vial to my partner thinking I had enouf till next week ran short that's all guys got a friend hopefully going to hook me up tomar