Name that song

Dolf

[[{"fid":"26484","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Jimmy Buffett - Margaritaville","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf

[[{"fid":"26485","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Eagles - Take it easy 1977","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]Taking it Easy by The Eagles

Frank565

Hey I need help I'm in New York and need a good supplier in the U.S. an need to know what is the best and fastest way to get big.

Kielbasa_Posse

So go to Walmart and buy a ton of Ensure. That stuff works like magic!! You don't even need to lift !! Or you can look around on this site and contribute and find your answers.  

siegmund

let me make a suggestion ,go make a proper into, read the rules ,and don't hijack ppls threads ...its disrespectful ,.and.be sure.to list age ,stats and cycle history. Ty

Dolf

[[{"fid":"26487","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Black Sabbath ~ War Pigs","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osborne War Pigs. I used to sing this for cadence in the army when we ran PT.