Need advice on my next cycle/ TEST E, TREN E, EQ, ANADROL

Gainz.

I probably shouldn't of mentioned the anadrol... I see that now.
I'm not saying don't... but if you do... just please be careful. Liver support... no booze or drugs. Lots of water!

16 weeks of
600mg test e/c
400mg mast e
400mg deca
400mg tren e /hex
100mg of anadrol per day for the first or last 4 weeks.

Right now I'm on 400mg test, 200mg -deca-tren-mast. And I'm a little guy.
I feel fucking unstoppable... my libido is through the fucking roof and besides a tiny bit of insomnia I have 0 negative sides. (I'm 9 weeks into this cycle)
Just be sure to drink a gallon of water per day and milk thistle if you decide to take the anadrol.
Are you taking any cycle support??? That’s an insane stack ! Why the mast in that stack though ?? And what’s tren hex mean?

I probably shouldn't of mentioned the anadrol... I see that now.
I'm not saying don't... but if you do... just please be careful. Liver support... no booze or drugs. Lots of water!
Lmao I definitely ain’t doing no drugs haha. And I mean r u actually taking the anadrol though ?? And how many cycles have you done like this ?

Gainz.

Lmao I definitely ain’t doing no drugs haha. And I mean r u actually taking the anadrol though ?? And how many cycles have you done like this ?

No I'm not taking anadrol... I have some... but I'm not taking it... yet.
The mast is there to negate the nasty sides that tren can give (mood swings, paranoia, delusions)

This is my first cycle with this many compounds. Its going fucking awesome! I'm seeing results every 4-5 days. I feel like I could bitch smack a rhino.
I have milk thistle if I decide to run the anadrol. But I don't think its needed 😂🤣.

My next summer blast I'm gonna drop the deca, run 500mg test, 400mg mast and 300mg tren. Then 100mg of winny per day for the last 4 weeks.

suppsforlife

Tren hex is just a tren with short and long esters.
no no. Tri Tren is Tren with short and long esters.
Tren Hex is Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate - the longest ester of Tren. half-life of about 14 days. Same tren as acetate, but longer half-life (think Test P vs Test C).
Are you taking any cycle support??? That’s an insane stack ! Why the mast in that stack though ?? And what’s tren hex mean?
You could go for Tren E instead of Hex as long as you have experience.
Mast in that cycle is great for keeping some side effects under control + it can help "boost" the efficacy of the cycle. Ineffective alone, great when stacked.