Need food help

Buzzy204

Old (67), 212lbs, on TRT (180mg wk) and 20% body fat. Looking for meal plans. I've done keto but I'm cooking for a wife who is very I'll and doesn't need to lose weight.

BulkinWes

Old (67), 212lbs, on TRT (180mg wk) and 20% body fat. Looking for meal plans. I've done keto but I'm cooking for a wife who is very I'll and doesn't need to lose weight.
So a straight carnivore diet will help you tremendously and if her stomach can handle the protien will Benefit her as well.

sana4

As a gym instructor, I appreciate that you're taking a good approach to your health. Considering your age, weight, and TRT regimen, it's important to focus on a balanced and nutritious meal plan. With proper meals try doing some easy exercise like running, cycling etc. Since your wife doesn't need to lose weight, you can tailor your meals to support both your health goals.

Here's a sample meal plan that you can consider:

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with spinach and tomatoes
Whole-grain toast
Greek yogurt with berries

Mid-Morning Snack:
Handful of mixed nuts
Apple or banana

Lunch:
Grilled chicken or fish
Quinoa or brown rice
Steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers)
Salad with a variety of colorful veggies

Afternoon Snack:
Hummus with carrot and cucumber sticks
Low-fat cheese or a small serving of cottage cheese

Dinner:
Baked salmon or lean beef
Sweet potato or wild rice
Asparagus or green beans

Evening Snack (if needed):
A small bowl of mixed berries
Herbal tea or a glass of warm milk

Remember to stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking plenty of water. Also, consider consulting with a nutritionist or healthcare professional to customize the meal plan based on your specific health needs, especially considering your TRT.

Feel free to adjust portion sizes based on your activity level and individual requirements. It's always a good idea to listen to your body and make adjustments as needed. If you have any dietary restrictions or specific health concerns, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional.

Buzzy204

As a gym instructor, I appreciate that you're taking a good approach to your health. Considering your age, weight, and TRT regimen, it's important to focus on a balanced and nutritious meal plan. With proper meals try doing some easy exercise like running, cycling etc. Since your wife doesn't need to lose weight, you can tailor your meals to support both your health goals.

Here's a sample meal plan that you can consider:

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with spinach and tomatoes
Whole-grain toast
Greek yogurt with berries

Mid-Morning Snack:
Handful of mixed nuts
Apple or banana

Lunch:
Grilled chicken or fish
Quinoa or brown rice
Steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers)
Salad with a variety of colorful veggies

Afternoon Snack:
Hummus with carrot and cucumber sticks
Low-fat cheese or a small serving of cottage cheese

Dinner:
Baked salmon or lean beef
Sweet potato or wild rice
Asparagus or green beans

Evening Snack (if needed):
A small bowl of mixed berries
Herbal tea or a glass of warm milk

Remember to stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking plenty of water. Also, consider consulting with a nutritionist or healthcare professional to customize the meal plan based on your specific health needs, especially considering your TRT.

Feel free to adjust portion sizes based on your activity level and individual requirements. It's always a good idea to listen to your body and make adjustments as needed. If you have any dietary restrictions or specific health concerns, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional.
Wow, thanks. This is exactly what I needed, ideas.

metalicstorm

With your wife's health in mind, exploring different meal plans is crucial. Have you considered incorporating a balance of lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbs?