Need Help First Cycle

selfmadezay

I'm 26 years old I weigh 225lbs here's the cycle I plan on doing. I would like to know what you guys think. 

Anadroxyl, Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone Enanthate Cycle

If you want to gain muscle mass and strength go for this cycle made of 3 components.

Anadroxyl - strength goes over roof!

Nandroxyl 250 (nandrolone decanoate) will increase appetite and red cell production

Testoxyl Enanthate will give user power, strength, sex drive and muscle mass.

Everything together a great stack. Please pay attention that Deca must be stopped 2 weeks prior testosterone injections. This is very important if you want to keep your libido.

HOW TO USE IT

weeks

1-4 Anadroxyl- 50mg/day

1-10 Deca Durabolin - 400mg/week

1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week split into 2 shots per week.

15-18 PCT

PRODUCTS INCLUDED

Nandroxyl 250 - 3 vials of 10ml each

Testoxyl Enanthate 250 - 3 vials of 10ml each

Anadroxyl - 50 tabs of 50mg/tab

Clomixyl 30 tabs

35 syringes and needles 5 ml

IMPORTANT NOTE:While being on this cycle, it is important to train hard and eat at least 2grams of protein per 1kg of body weight. Use protein shakes to get better results.

D

Dont_trip

You copy and pasted I see lol.Look bro you have no experience with any of these compounds so when side affect happen you wont know which is what.Start with a test only cycle then on the next cycle introduce another compound in, that way you no what they do bro.I say no on this cycle what are your goals what do you hope to accomplish Im sure you can do it on less than what you have proposed :)

Kfizzle

If what you say is true about no experience, which it kinda shows in the post like someone giving this advice then stick with test e only. But first I am very curious as to a bf % here. If the bf is not low like 15% max in my opinion then even a test only cycle will be useless at 225 pounds. Aside from that deca for only 10 weeks?  Pointless! Back to the drawing board man.

D

Dont_trip

25% way 2 heavy Look steroids is not a magic pill all that cycle would do for you is bloat you horribly.Diet Is more anabolic than aas believe it or not.If you cant eat right on cycle gear wont do shit for you.What is your diet bro we can look at that and make adjustments gear is not the answer.The lower the body fat the better 8-10 percent is ideal before cycle If you want help on losing eight all you got to do is ask brother we ALL will help you, Kfizzle is a monster just ask him LOL

D

dolfanshan

X3 here. Also curious as to what your diet is like, bf %, and years of experience training. Test only for sure for your 1st cycle brother. 

milkin

Hey selfmadezay, how about throwing up an intro so the community can give you a proper greeting. it looks as if you will need some advice here so you might as well shake hands and lets get you on the right track. Following someone's cycle is a recipe for disaster since cycled should be based on experience. The members below have done their time and offer you golden advice so take full advantage of their knowledge since they have plenty of it are are more than willing to help . We are all here to learn from each other so lets get you the info you need so you too can help ohters later on. Once you have a acceptable cycle mapped out, you can track your progress via out cycle log section. Here, those who have helped you can track your progress with you and chime in with additional advice as needed. You very own virtual trainers !  

siegmund

Absolutly horrible idea , dt got you on the right track , bf should minium be in the teens , perferabley 15 and below which was mentioned , also you will never know what compound is giving you what side , also I didnt see no mention of ai, or prolactin controll , deca is a 19 nor , you do know this ???  you are heading for a world of hurt if you run this cycle , go read some of my old posts from 7 month ago !!! I speak from exp. Been there done that let one of the brothers here set you up with a nice simple very productive I sware test cycle ,, also as milk said make intro get known and the boys will hook you up sieg