NEED HELP! Just finished a dianabol cycle around 40mg a day and i've developed gyno specifically increase the area around the nipple, any fixes please

sl8777

Title says most of what i need to get across, i've just ordered nolvadex and clomid but i am a beginner and a little bit worried so any guidance in this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

unclem

u made the wright choice, but arimidex is better for gyno then nolva. but since you already ordered it , take it with clomid for 4 weeks 100mg clomid for 2 weeks 40mg nolva for 2 weeks then drop both in hallf 50mg- 20mg see if nolva is working on your gyno if not try getting blood work you should actually get bloods done while your waiting on your order to come in. to see where your at blood wise. then once you see where your at , if everything is high take some arimidex eod, if your prone to gyno keep some adex on hand just in case. dont eat them like candy its a toxic chemical.

suppsforlife

hello.
first off - you shouldn't have used dbol alone. i mean, i know some people do, but its better test alone. with more experience, test + dbol. but no dbol alone.
anyway, that is the result of high estrogen. you can block estrogen from reaching breasts causing the gyno with nolvadex and keep high estrogen levels if you do not experience any other high estrogen symptoms, because estrogen can help build muscle. or you could lower estrogen with arimidex in case you get other high estrogen symptoms. with both you should be careful not overdoing them as they can cause side effects.
some people use both, in order to both block and lower estrogen
what you can do - 40 mg/day nolva for 1-2 weeks, or arimidex around 1 mg every other day or so for 1-2 weeks. adjust the dosages accordingly