Need help with Bitcoin

MusculeX

Well, if ATM charge 9% it makes sense. if more then you should think twice. there is lot of options how to get BTC with 3.5 %
Today i would say its more hard to cash out BTC then buy

unclem

all this talk about cash app & bitcion scares the hell out of me as iam a dunce when it comes to this shit.

Gainz.

all this talk about cash app & bitcion scares the hell out of me as iam a dunce when it comes to this shit.

Me too! But cash apps bitcoin is extremely easy! Download cash app, then attach your bank account. Or you can add money to it from different stores.
But once you have money on cash app you simply go to bitcoin menu and purchase the bitcoin. (Sometimes it wants you to take a picture of your id) but once you have purchased the bitcoin, say $150 worth you now have $147.83 worth of bitcoin (you better believe theres a fee) that $147 is now your bitcoin wallet.
Now when you purchase from one of our wonderful sources and use the bitcoin option it will bring you to a menu that says pay with bitcoin wallet. This will automatically bring you to your cash app bitcoin wallet. Confirm purchase and boom... done.
The set up is the "hardest" part. But once you have everything set up it's as easy as buying with PayPal or anything else.
Now I've tried to pay with bitcoin using 2 different bitcoin apps... both were total nightmares. 1 wouldn't clear the bitcoin amount for 5 days, and the other wouldn't automatically bring me to my wallet. Fucking cluster fuck of annoyance!
I've done over 10 successful orders with cash app bitcoin. Never once had any kind of issue.

hghsources.com

Me too! But cash apps bitcoin is extremely easy! Download cash app, then attach your bank account. Or you can add money to it from different stores.
But once you have money on cash app you simply go to bitcoin menu and purchase the bitcoin. (Sometimes it wants you to take a picture of your id) but once you have purchased the bitcoin, say $150 worth you now have $147.83 worth of bitcoin (you better believe theres a fee) that $147 is now your bitcoin wallet.
Now when you purchase from one of our wonderful sources and use the bitcoin option it will bring you to a menu that says pay with bitcoin wallet. This will automatically bring you to your cash app bitcoin wallet. Confirm purchase and boom... done.
The set up is the "hardest" part. But once you have everything set up it's as easy as buying with PayPal or anything else.
Now I've tried to pay with bitcoin using 2 different bitcoin apps... both were total nightmares. 1 wouldn't clear the bitcoin amount for 5 days, and the other wouldn't automatically bring me to my wallet. Fucking cluster fuck of annoyance!
I've done over 10 successful orders with cash app bitcoin. Never once had any kind of issue.
right