need help

siegmund

The wife ,

Has been having crippling stomach pain after eating ,well the Dr said its a hyiatal hernia ,,it doesn't need surgery ,but we are not diet pros and if anyone has experienced this or at least knows of a good diet ,I need to know it or at least know what I'm dealing with here ,,because I wish to fuck I could take the pain from her when it starts acting up but unfortantly I can't ,but what I could do is make sure she eats right ,like to note had to be pasta that's what she wanted and know its killing her and yes cheese and sauce and all the bull but I need to know what to do here because she will follow diet ,I'll do it with her ,that's me ,, but need some help here ,don't ask for help much but its her pain , I'm use to it she ain't ty

Standingup

No real knowledge here, but I think Id take a week and have her diet on simple foods like fruit, oatmeal, yogurt and see what happens.

Im sorry for her pain, I know how frustrating it must be for you.

siegmund

Very frustrating ,,I know she needs to get like grease free ,like sauce free I'll have to look into it deeper now ,,can't stand seeing the one you love in pain ,,for that matter I really can't stand seeing any good person in pain

siegmund

I got a lot of good info off line also small meals,fruits they can aggervate it due to acid , water can help and weird jump up and down ,pulls stomach back in 

milkin

Hiatal hernia sounds like it may be what she has ZIg, but usually there will be an excessive amount of indigestion and acid re-flux associated with this. But not always both. Usually soc will give here something like prilosec to shut down the acid pumps and allow the esophagus to heal from the irritation/damage that may have occurred form the acid burn. Her symptoms may be  attributes to irritation of the esophagus due to the excess of stomach acid being released because as a result of  a hiatal hernia. The true test would be to give her the pills and see if that relieves some of the symptoms then they do a endoscope, upper gi, to see what the root cause is. 

Standingup

remember, the stomach is supposed to be acidic. Neutralizing stomach acid is bad and causes a whole host of other issues.  

siegmund

I seem to think its more ,,she was given protonic ,and had the cat scan at hospital,, and the Dr says hostel hernia ,,I seem to think ,the food she is eating is causing this to much shell eat and greasy ,,I need to find good clean diet ,and I'll ride it with her ,,it wouldn't be fair me eating the pasta and pizza ,and you know what I mean ,,so I'm thinking like baked potato:(( brown rice :) veggies :) grilled foods no greese . I'll have to dig deeper yet but ty for input

siegmund

True ,, wow there is so much ,,but I know problem I think ,,she doesn't eat right ,well considering her condition she isn't eating right I had to rephrase ,the pain always kicks in after eating,, the zig is just gonna have to monitor the food ,and how its cooked