Need new music suggestions

BulkinWes

Well Creed should be pretty obvious. But Nickelback... They are just so cliche and... Mainstream.
They aren't a rock group... They are a front for a major lable. Proof that with enough promotion any group can become famous.
Not to mention they are Canadian... And calling them "hard rock", or even "rock" is a stretch.
Too me they are... What mainstream media thinks rock is.

There's a really famous video of them getting booed off stage at some rock concert. It was a huge event with other actual rock bands. Well anyway they go on stage and start... And the crowd starts booing them. So the lead singer stops and starts this little rant about how they aren't going to play unless the crowd stops. Then he says "so do you guys want to continue, or do you want to stop and listen to some rock"

And from way back in the distance you hear one guy yell out "you're not rock"
😂🤣😂😂😂

They are the mumble rappers of rock... The candy pop of rock.
I don't know man... I just don't like them or what they stand for. Just catchy cliche songs.

Granted I've only heard what they played on repeat on the radio. But that's enough for me...

My dad likes Creed.. but I just don't. Id definitely listen to creed over Nickelback... But I just don't need that much god in my life 😂🤣.
It’s like I don’t even fucking know you Anymore you’ll start thinking about this moment and listen to one of there songs because of me and be like meh they ain’t that bad and later you’ll eventually tell me nickelback pretty decent but you’ll dog them till you do that.

Gainz.

It’s like I don’t even fucking know you Anymore you’ll start thinking about this moment and listen to one of there songs because of me and be like meh they ain’t that bad and later you’ll eventually tell me nickelback pretty decent but you’ll dog them till you do that.
Well... My power just went out.. so I ain't doing shit except for looking through my phone and listening to a little Bluetooth speaker... I'll put on some Nickelback for you...but I can't promise anything

Gainz.

I'll give it 18 song's.. and I'm already remembering why I don't like them 🤣😂🤣

"Yeah... Yeah.. yeah... No... No"
Fuckin amazing lyrics... 🤣😂🤣🤣

It's how repetitive they are.
Only 2 original verses in all of this.. the rest is just repeating. I really don't like that style of music. Like the song "stairway to heaven" "rock and roll all night"
Anything that just repeats like crazy... Drives me crazy.

Big labels do that on purpose so people can learn the words and sing along quicker.
For years songs used to have 2 or 3 short choruses with 3 or 4 long complex verses between.
Now you get 2 verses and 3 choruses. And they repeat the fuck out of everything in between.

Is Nickelback catchy... Yeah... Do they say things everyone can relate to.. yes.. are the rhymes extremely basic... Yeah.

It's just hard to go from the multi-syllabic complex rhyme schemes with doubles and triples... Hidden messages... Changing in flow double and triple time speed, floating in and out of a pocket, using your mouth as a percussive instrument, Extremely technical writing you get from Eminem, Tom, Chris, Merk... To Nickelback!

That said... My girl is jamming out to Nickelback right now... Really reconsidering this wedding thing 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• received_1420171755258821.jpeg
    received_1420171755258821.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1
  • received_1138070340722703.jpeg
    received_1138070340722703.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1

zakco

Powerglove and Nextro!! About 2 years ago I got into synthwave and I tell you I love it. Always been a hard rock guy but give it a try.

Gainz.

Powerglove and Nextro!! About 2 years ago I got into synthwave and I tell you I love it. Always been a hard rock guy but give it a try.

I'll try anything twice...
😂🤣
Once my power comes back on and I can charge my stuff I'll give it a shot