need some advice

carper3535

this will be my fourth cycle i want a bulk lean mass cycle. i have done two test cyp only cycles and then a test cyp and deca cycle. i would like to run a longer with an oral kick start. im 5'9'' 2oo lbs train four to five days a week and take in about three to five thousand cals about four hundred grams of protein a day. my bf is about 15% i would like to cut that down and add a nice 25 lbs of lean hard muscle. i have done my research but want advice from experinced aas users.

D

Dont_trip

Little ambitious dont you think LOL just playing brother,you could always use dbol for an oral kick start.We got some good members who could help you fine tune the details bro we also have bulking cycle's laid out if you dig around the forum a bit Goodluck.

D

dolfanshan

If you're looking to blow up and add tremendous amounts of strength dbol or  adrol are both good kick starts. Dbol is my favorite. Dbol will throw a quick 15 to 20 lbs on you and you can add a good 10 to 20 lbs of weight to your major lifts every week. (@50mg ed) Granted that weight gain will be water though. Dbol also gives you a great sense of well being as opposed to an adrol which can make you feel like shit. Also an adrol will add a bit more weight and strength but you will lose some of that when your oral is finished as opposed to dbol you'll maintain the strength and weight. If you're prone to gyno beware of dbol though! Test, deca, dbol is the old school classic bodybuilders cycle. 

D

dolfanshan

Test, deca won't be a lean bulk my man. It'll puff you up like a toad frog. 

D

dolfanshan

Lol Texas talk...now imagine it said with a Texas accent.

D

dolfanshan

If you're looking for lean gains I'd say something along the lines of a test prop and npp cycle, but some of these other brothers in here are better qualified to tell you about that.

carper3535

thanks guys. im thinking about dbol 5omg ed for six wks test p 1oomg eod 18 wks equipose 3oo mg 2 x a wk after the six weeks of dbol start tren a for the remaining 12 wks just not sure of a good dosage and arimdex .5 mg ed. pls give me advice on this cycle i have a naturel wide frame and can bulk up nice

siegmund

Eq, and test , with a kick start of dbol 50mg a day , your appatite through roof and the dbol will give you the size and gains your looking for , while the eq starts to kick in , then youll loose the water weight and eq does its magic , just my opion , been researching alot the last few days taking a break , and im going to run this this winter for 20 week ,6 week dbol.  Sieg

D

Dont_trip

You should do some research on prolactin control,cabaser etc.. study those compounds for a day or 2. I dont have experience with tren so I cant really comment on that,EQ at 18 weeks is great are you blasting and cruising or are you gonna pct if so whats it look like your gonna need a strong one for sure clomid 100/100/50/50 nova 40/40/20/20 maybe toss some aromising at 6.5 eod  

D

dolfanshan

I'd say dbol, test, eq. With your aas experience tren would be a little too much. That's gonna be my next blast too.

milkin

Yikes bro. This cycle is n o good at all considering you only have a few under your belt. Forget the word Tren bro. ditch the prop and stick with just straight test/eq and pct. Agree ? 

D

Dont_trip

If you struggle with anxiety Eq is known to cause it through the RBC increase.You might need to donate blood on cycle to lower your count.It is something to keep an eye on EQ raises it more than any other AAS.It also aromitizes at about 50% of what test does so just have an ai on hand.You should also have bloods done pre cycle just so you no where your at.

D

Dont_trip

you need to find what works best for you bro,everyone is different you gotta play with.tbh I think you should research on your own before yo cycle your asking quite a few basic questions that concerns me a little bit.with all due respect

carper3535

no ty bro i want all the advice i can get. i really appericiate everyones help. i  just wanna be 1oo% before i take my next step

D

dolfanshan

That's what this site is about and it's quite refreshing as opposed to the rest of the day. Lol