need some advice

D

Dont_trip

amen 2 that brother for some reason now when I read your post the words come with the texan accent and Im talking big hauss kinda accent

D

dontwantnotrouble

your goals are unrealistic, your not gonna be able to drop body fat and add 25 pounds. but what it sounds like is your not looking for sloppy gains, in which case I wouldnt advise d-bol, anadrol, or any other oral that causes water retention. T-bol would be a good alternative to add on some lean gains without the sloppy. the EQ and test that was advised below would make for a couple great injects to BEGIN to reach your goals. you wont achieve them in one cycle. with a clean diet, some cardio, and good training you could realistically drop 2-3% body fat while gaining 7-10 pounds on this cycle. or maintain the 5000 cal high protien and add 16-18 pounds while maintaining same BF%

Standingup

Alright here you go .  My favorite I recommend to everyone but with some oral kicking and finishing.    12 -14 weeks of  Sustanon w NPP  somewhere around 750mg sust a week and 400 NPP a week injected 3 X a week .   Anadrol to start for 4 weeks @ 50- 100 mg a day , then Anavar 50 - 75 mg a day for the last 4 weeks.   Run your adex or Asin as you normally would and in addition proviron @ 50 mg ED and caber on a "as needed" basis. 

You will blast off w strength and have a little water gain at first, but then the water will go away and the hardness will set in as the test in your system rises . 

D

dolfanshan

It's because it's sust. It'll help keep the blood levels more stable due to the different esters. 

D

dolfanshan

Stand I have a couple questions. I'm curious as well as I'm sure carper is too. Pinning 3 times a week would it be on certain days every week such as sun/tue/fri or would it be e3d? Also anadrol can make you feel like shit but I'd assume the shorter esters in sust would counter that?

Standingup

3 days a week works well on a MWF schedule.  Keeps you stable but ramping up as you go. 

Sure you can use Dbol too, but anadrol gives that nice strength boost, but any bulker in the beginning with enough time to lean and harden up by the end. 

D

dolfanshan

50 mg adrol. I added 50 mg  of dbol along with it after some research to counteract and it was wonderful. I won't do it again because I don't like doing over 50 mg of any oral. As far as liver care goes I used Liv 52 and milk thistle.

PROPKICK2

I like this..the only thing i would change is running d-bol @ 30-40 mg ed instead of a-bombs and throw some growth in there 3-5 ius a day will help him lean up

Standingup

The gains from an eq cycle are so small , or at least for me it was.  It just didn't pack the punch I was looking for and Ive not heard many describe EQ as having that. You need plenty of patience with EQ

D

dolfanshan

Stand my next cycle is with eq, but the one after that is definitely gonna be with npp. I'll keep a good journal on both and make a comparison and post it. You've definitely got me interested in a npp cycle.