Need to purchase a Fake IDs

phoenix rising

Does anyone know of a good source for Fake drivers licenses? We need one for Missouri, Arkansas & Florida. We need great quality ones, purchased a couple others that are not good.

Thank You

ramdisck

You might want to check out the Silk Road on TOR.

Otherwise, I've had success talking to the Hispanic community here. Someone always seems to know a guy who makes great ones. 

APL

The Silk Road has been down a while and I would consider Tor compromised for anything illicit as government agencies are known to track traffic across the exit nodes

ramdisck

The Silk Road 3.0 reloaded is live and thriving. I've gotten gear there as recently as November. Tor, used properly, is not compromised. Especially not nearly as a live website to order gear and set up payment via email.  ijs 

Dread pirate roberts  got caught outside of Tor. He used his name early on and registered it on a board in www. Doesn't help he was trying to get someone murdered.

Check out the tor wiki for sites specifically designed for fake ids. It's a market.

APL

Oh I have my documents guy for whatever I need and wouldn't be using tor for much of anything as the FBI and NSA have setup so many exit nodes to monitor traffic across them. 

Outlawthing

You mean all the the dead hookers I bought from there is being tracked by nsa  I'm gonna have to go get some more lime ...... And lawN darts