New and lost

srslybig

I'm a total noob, and there is so much to read yet none of it seems to say the same thing as the last. I've been searching for months to figure it out, but I'm at a loss. Currently on TRT through a clinic but looking for the next level. Can someone help with the best growth stack for a first timer, 40 yr old, 6'1", 205lb male?

Mleblanc

Did you check out the log section, It has so many good cycles.  Personally I would up test and use just that at first. see what you can get out of it and what sides are noticed. You said you TRT from a clinic, so im sure your up and current on your blood work. But  Once you do that (a all Test cycle) and diet on point, and have your goals in mind. You introduce another supplement.  Just my input, anytime I add something new, that I never done before I use that hormone in its short ester, just incase some funky sides should arise you can get a quick handle on it.  NPP would be something good to add, Eq is good to add, its just a really long acting drug and must be ran for a good amount of time.  But like everything else you must keep a eye on your BP and  blood donations. Because EQ will thicken your blood and possibly rise your BP, atleast for me the most.  But honestly just start with a just TEST cycle. You'll be amazed what it can do for you if your diet is on point.  Remeber have your diet right before any of this, if you dont have it right you will be wasting alot of money for very little gains.  Hope this helps and sorry for my writing. 

JdDaniel01

Second on just test for a first cycle. 500mgs/wk with an on point diet and no bs dedicated routine and the growth will be there. I'm not saying to wait ten years to add in anymore compounds, but you have to get your body figured out as to how it responds to anabolics estrogenwise etc. At just test kept at 500mgs you more than likely won't have much of an issue, but bloodwork is the only way to know for sure. After you cycle and start getting the hang of it, knock yourself out and add in an NPP or something like that (which carries its own list of potential sides).

srslybig

Thanks for helping me make my final decision. I like the idea of starting just Test and taking it from there. Diet has been on point for about three years but growth stopped about a year ago. Thanks for helping me take the next step.

Mleblanc

Keep us updated, and let us know how all is going. Its always nice to someones progress.  Good luck brother!!

SemperFi

While you are researching brother don't overlook this sticky-

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

Best of luck to you achieving your goals and never hesitate to ask questions.

SEMPER FI

Scandal

Keep it simple mate, Test 500mg EW you will be amazed. But do your research, you may need Ai on hand and also sort out a PCT, plenty of advice on here so please take it!

Good luck.

dixona1986

Browse through the forums here and you'll find a lot of good information. You'll also run into a lot of people full of useful advice. I agree that you should start with a TEST first, we wouldn't want for anything to happen to you.