New and overwhelmed

armonda85

Hey,

I'm a 29 year old female, work in construction and having issues trying to lose water retention. I workout several times a week, varying degrees and types of workouts. A friend told me about. this site and all the great information it has to offer. After reading through so much material and viewing various sites, I am overwhelmed. I'm sure in time I will get a handle of things.

As I started off here,...hey!

Dolf

Welcome to Muscle Gurus armonda85! Its great to have here! +1 for the intro

It can be overwhelming at first, but don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

siegmund

Welcome Armonda,

I know.it can be overwhelming , but feel free to ask question after question, thats how we learn . +1    

Turning 40

Good to have you on board, always nice to see new members, especially females (that we don't have nearly enough of in the community.

I know exactly how you feel. When I first found MG I too was over whelmed, a complete juice virgin, I wanted to try everything - like a fat kid in a sweetie shop! Thankfully I didn't or I would have ended up a mess. Take it easy, lots of great advice and articles on here regarding training, diet, and of course AAS. have a good look around, it's amazing how much knowledge you will pick up in a very short period of time.

You've already had a hello from some of the best veterans on here, they really know their stuff, so your in good hands.

A note of caution: most of the members on here are guys, and often the doses etc are based on men - without stating that explicitly. So please bear that in mind. Attached is a link to Milkin's (a site moderator) most excellent article on AAS compounds - with dosages for both men and women. There's also a fair few ladies on here, don't be afraid to say hello, we're a friendly bunch.

Best of luck to you,

T40

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/74804-steroid-quick-reference-chart

armonda85

thanks for the tip. I actually consume at least half my weight in ounces everyday. Work days on hot days I consume more to prevent heat exhaustion or stroke. Water enjoys staying with my body.

Dolf

But what you need to look for is the sodium content thats in your food. Foods such as lunch meat, canned veggies, canned beans, canned soup, and pre packaged rice are extremely high in sodium. Mrfixit layed out a great 1600 calorie diet. Here's the link :)

https://musclegurus.to/forum/supplements/members-articles/88885-mrfixits-1600-calorie-diet-plan

armonda85

Thanks for the tips. I'm not afraid to ask. I did plenty of research over the last few days and found the kind of products I'd like to try. Hard to really determine quality companies for their products as well as their shipping or money back guarantees. I've tried a wide variety of things and getting sick of nothing working. Luckily my job itself is like a workout in a sauna so I presume I need to be careful with prodcuts like T3, clen, or ephedrine.

Dolf

Armonda I +1 you for the doing your research. However I can't condone you using any of those products. Aas can be in your future, but getting your diet and training in check should be your first priority. Those are the things that will help you get those sexy curves and hard shapely muscles you desire. There's no magic pills, and those 3 products can be dangerous.

csancheezy

I guess your screwed... JUST JOKING.. What does your diet look like? Eating any protein bars, powders, weight gainers? Using heavy oils in your cooking? There is always the option of a diuretic but that may not be safe with the environment with which you work in.. What kind of OTC substances do you use? Prescription drugs? There can be a variable of things that may be attributing to this, just gotta try and isolate it that is all..

armonda85

i understand there are no magic pills. I don't want that. I do well do eatin regularly, fruits, veggies, protein shakes, meat, trying to quit the overconsumption of food at dinner time. Kicking the late night habit of eating. Regardless of the various things I have tried and maintain doing, my body likes to store crap versus bulk/tone. Everything is trial and error. I know it took me years to get to this it's going to take the same time and effort to get it back to what it use to be, however having something to help maintain the confidence is great versus filler junk that is sold over the counter.