NEW BRO"S

siegmund

This will be the last time I post on this ,,I keep doing it and its getting old ,, WTF ,why I don't understand why you don't get involved in the forums ,me and my man are busting it up about home gyms ,!!! What were lifting !!! What were trying to lift !!! My wife at hospital !!! ,my frihgen hemeroids for gods sake ,,, and the wood :))) bro's you don't need a friggen degree in ,bio science ,or what's the word I'm looking for I don't even know which goes to show you ,you don't need to be a indocrinolgist ,lmao I know I butchered that word ,,, to get involved ,,what's the problem jump in bust it up ,learn something ,and for gods sake laugh ,, and be at home ,,, I just don't understand I really don't your on a site that you can be yourself ,actually make friends you never thought possible from this country and abroad ,, why ??? I'll tell you what and this I promise you don't jump in here be yourself ,and grow ,you will never do it else where ,, to each there own !! I'm having a good time ,and learning and helping ,and I got real solid bros that actually give a fuck, about me and my family !!!!! That was proven today ,and I may need to up my aro ,!!! I'm getting a little chocked up here ,from the love and concern from my family here ,when you never had it it feels good ... Now if you don't want to be a part of this ,and you can ,, good luck to you all ,have a nice life ,I'm living mine to the fullest  sieg

milkin

The size of this community is far larger then want is viewed through activity in the forums. One would think we only have a few members here. Members are still reserved and for what reasons are beyond me. We have always encouraged members to leave site feedback on how we could improve the site since this site is for the members built by members. We respect our members and sources and will never fall victim to the shady antics that go on elsewhere. Sources paying off admin to reopen under a different name only to scam thousands out of members, members getting banned for voicing their opinions, and much more that goes on behind the scenes.

Mod are in bed with sources to help rally their rankings, while members run behind the mods and kiss their asses. Pathetic. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Robots ! Yes robots are what what members form other sites are, they are mentally programmed to believe and act as if they are in good hands. Sure most of the members themselves are golden, but in a house where they are governed by corrupt leadership. It just a matter of time.

siegmund

That's ,exactly what I say ,it don't make since ,I guess the other sites just got them ,I don't know ,robots ,I guess is a good name ,, honestly ,I would think there is maybe 20 members here ,5 or 6 that are ,always on. Then another 5 or 6 that are becoming more active ,then about 8 that are really new ,and got some help and felling it out ,,when I heard 1000's I almost fell out of the chair ,, see but this is what gets me ,they won't talk here ,or try ,yet they will go to the site ,where they are treated with such disrespect ,and ignorance ,yet try to talk there ...but that's OK more for sieg

siegmund

Lmao now its true bro ,the robot thing !! And its such a shame also ,these bros like you said follow the mods and do everything ,told ,including I'm sure buying shit ,and the more I think about this ,WOW ,what a enterprise these people have ,( all the time time screwing the common bro) 1 mod or well respected person says run with this ,and the 1000's if not more follow suit ,that's 30,000 - 50,000 and its so easy ,,,that's a shame ,but also bros need to wake up ,this is the unfair world around us right now ,but when you honestly put the thinking in on this subject ,you realize 

N

noveskeelite

I can tell by the number of reviews and member intros that there are a lot of members who just don't post. People sign up for this sites for SOURCES not for the forums. I spend a lot of time online and enjoy bullshitting with other people who have common interests that's why I chose to post on here. But I signed up for the SOURCES.

siegmund

Like the top sources ,but myself ,I like helping people ,, I know I sound like a broken record ,and I am but I loved the sport ,I loved the lure of aas ,but stuck up ignorant ,plastic want to be bitches were to good to ,help or be respectful ,,so I made a vow that no bro ,when I'm present asking for help ,will go unattended ,,I will and I have missed workout ,been late for work ( I'm the boss so I didn't get in trouble )!etc to extend my hand ,, ,,that's me ,,

I

ironborn34

I have been looking for a long time to find the righht middle ground. I asctually may have here, on other boards ivee been on I've found power tripped mods, if you say something even remotely wrong, not just against the rules but something they don't like you will be banned no questions asked(i havnt been banned just an observation) on those same sites you also can't voice your opinions in an si, which are largely unmoderated because of nuthugging fanboys. that's part of why i usually stay away from the cute cartoon srcs for example lets call them scoobygear ir scooby snack labs(not a real src) they are usuallly the most guilty of ride or die fanboys attacking honest customers voicing opinions, no matter hoew many missing packs or how much pip heavy,test flu causingdirty gear you hear about.

Now ill touch on the other extreme with those wild west unmoderated member boards. at this one particular gem i watch sometimes they have a crew of 5 or 6 trolling morons who never actually buy anything off of the srcs that join, but still take it upon themselves to "protect" the community. noone can be sure of thier motives shills? maybe. guys actually trying to do good? doubtful. boreed kids living with thier parents who have never run a proper cycle and seem to take pleasure out of getting a rise out of anyone and everyone they can? i bet. these self righteous crusaders even took it upon themselves to creat a source code of conduct, which itself is no bad idea, not until a bunch of teenagers turn it into a fantasy with things like demanding pics of thier operation. siunds safe huh? what about if its a welll known reseller? it don't matter the source needs to force those well known japanese annd eastern european labs to comply. if not they will bury that thread in insults and unsubstantiated claims of scamming and dirty lab practices. trolling at its finest, 5 guys made an entire 10000 member board completely useless.

so in closing of my novel id like to say i see none of those things here and i sincerely hope I've found a home here, it seems like an absolutely perfect middle ground.

siegmund

:)) its not a dream !! It is real ,, lmao ,, today 1st day in months I looked around the net ,,took me a whole '5 min utes to click off ,same plp crying about the young user ,, to the point of ,,if they could round them ,the young user up ,they probley would line them up for excuction ,for real ,get a fucken life ,and quit being a bitch ,the same power tripping plp ,who would want to be part of that bs ,, for real those are not open sites ,,they are a dictator ship ,its for the elite ,( in there own minds ) they make the rules you come ,and follow and jump and say how ,high etc. A lot of bros new to this ,never been on a site ,they know what they heard at gym ,and on line ,,tren ,hey its pushed its preached its amazing so a new guy trays it ,then gets bashed and banned ,wtf ,he screwed up made a mistake so now the guy needs help ,because he's human and some bitch ass power tripping hyprocrit mod ,bans him ,, fuck them pussy s ,, think your so big tough guy because your benching power ,and your size ,, NOT ,, that don't make them a killer ,makes them a legend in there own mind ,, come to my world for one day ,and I'd having them crying ,pissing there self on the floor ,, because there definition of a man ,is all wrong ,there niches and one day they will meet the likes of me ,, and life 101 ,will bite them in the ass ,, :)) lmao sorry for the rant but ,,I just hate ,and I mean hate certain plp ,,and I pray to my gods I never meet them personally ,because I will problely never see light agion ,, sorry for my rant also ,but this subject touches a nerve with me ,,so bad ,,I need to leave this page and live in the present ,,not the past ,,and I will never ,surf the web agion ,, I'm a home body in real life and on web ,,and I'm home here ,so I stay here ,, and for the record ,no they won't migrate here ,,there not welcome ,as far as I'm concerned ,, they come I'll go ,, if I can't run them out ,,, but I feel you ,,what you need to do is make your self at home here humble yourself ,as I do relax ,and enjoy my passions ,in peace ,,, your choice ,sieg

milkin

Ahh yes Sig this is what I have been preaching from day one. We are indeed the next generation of review sites that vow to steer clear from all of the bullshit that happens elsewhere. Members are a bit gun shy when it comet to voicing our opinions over here because perhaps they so not realize this.

For the record, and for members who may have miss it I, we will say it again and repeat it as many times as needed, Freedom of speech, here on the MG site, is what we vow to uphold and anyone bashing or criticizing others for speaking will be show the door and will never sign on this site again.

People come here for specific reasons. Whether it's for research, questions, to share their experiences, to simply to chew that fat with others. It's a community and one that we take pride in by keeping it nice and tidy by taking the trash out. Our growth is slow but steady and just because you do not see tons of activity in the forum, does not mean that new members are not joining daily. For whatever reasons members elect to either jump in and stay active, or simply just sit and read is their choice. But they need to realize that staying active not only makes for a more social community, but it also promotes sources to be more active as well in the form of promotions and competition contributions. A silent community will have less source activity in the form of promotions. 

As always, we continue to ask for site suggestions. All recommendations are considered and items such as mobile enhancement and source Q&A w/rolling dialogue are in the works. Keep the suggestions coming.