New compound for spring?

JdDaniel01

I like to plan and acquire a cycle ahead, and recently came into a nice little extra bit of cash and am already getting sweaty palms. I'm not getting super crazy or anything, I'm sure I will go with another Test/Tren cycle. I ran test e last time and overall didn't have any problems to speak of once getting the doses polished and went to ed with the Tren over eod. In any stretch of the imagination and all sense of conservative cycling, that is all the cycle anyone will ever really need. I have a relatively pleasant and struggle free time getting lean, but this past spring it just felt like there was a little bit more room to work with. I don't push any of my doses really, ran Tren at 50ed and have never run test over 600/wk. Humor me, if you will, and   give me your thought on possibly adding in a little masteron to finish icing the cake. Totally open to just staying with the Test/Tren cycle and playing around with that a little more, dosages can always be upped and lowered. Just daydreaming and planning ahead while I have plenty of time to prepare.  Many thanks as always...

SemperFi

JD based on the results of your previous cycle if I were you I would repeat it again. Your results were outstanding and extreme. It seems to me that you found something that worked well for you and I would be curious to see how far I could take it with just the test/tren. If I did not have a specific purpose in mind for adding Mast I would not do it.

SEMPER FI

strong

I agree with SemperFi. No need to add a finishing compound and pump all those cc's. Maybe just throw some Var in at the last 6 weeks. I still love Var. Makes me hard as a rock..

JdDaniel01

Of course my man. just something I've wondered about. Although I've never been e2 sensitive, my interest spiked initially at the idea of its benefits in that area if I decided to raise my test say up to 750. A little hardening never hurt anyone either, but neither did another years worth of muscle maturity, so that point may be relatively empty. i found the sweet spot on this last cycle was when I had my test and Tren basically equal. i have zero fears of 750mg of test, but you wouldnt catch me messing with 750 of Tren in this lifetime. Without rambling, I guess my overall idea is to increase the amount of overall compounds in my system without jacking anything up to a comparitively extreme level. You know the ol saying, prior planning prevents piss poor performance...

JdDaniel01

I've actually thought about that as well, but have recieved a ton more info on that than mast.  havent ever really paid attention to it to this point. Im running dbol on my fall bulk, and I have a superstition of only running orals on every other cycle. i absolutely get your point on that though. that may not have any merit to it, but Ive never claimed to not be a weirdo...

SemperFi

You also have heard the saying... if it ain't broke don't try and fix it. ;)

More is not necessarily better. Responsible use dictates that we use just enough to get the desired effects. I personally believe you found that spot for at least one more go round.

Strongs suggestion to use var is a very good consideration as well. I always have good results with var at 80mg ED for 45 days.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I'll just go ahead and say that I personally love masteron. I get hard as nails and veins get quite full. That being, said, it is a big load of oil every day, and just because you have "extra" $$ doesn't mean you have to spend it ;) 

Judging by your last results, mast would give you the objective results (grainy and vascular) one expects from masteron. (Devils advocate, yeah, I know...)

JdDaniel01

I know you're a prop maniac as well. If I'm going to be messing with my levels and staying with the same compounds, I am definitely going to be using all shorts this run. I've always used E or C in the past. If I have "total" control in that regard, I will feel much better about going higher

JdDaniel01

Them legs definitely couldn't handle all that. Dolfs just trying to get everybody to have to start stabbing themselves in the chest.. haha!

strong

Bro, I pin both delts, both pecs, both legs. Shit I pinned Tri's last cycle. I have to start pinning Butt cheeks.  I'm starting a cycle any day with long esters. Nice and easy.. We do get older JD and most of our priorities change. I'm a completely different guy than 3 years ago which has opened my eyes to thinking down the road..

JdDaniel01

What is initial muscle soreness like in those smaller areas? I have no problem walking with a pimp limp, walking around with two dead arms for most of the week seems like it would be a bitch

strong

This is when a blend is needed. I cant Handle EO at all. I've never tried a blend because to my knowledge they're  all brewed with EO..

strong

I had to JD... Seriously bro, I pinned 1 cc of prop in my Tricep and it was fine. My tris are pretty good size. Not sure if that has anything to do with it..