New cycle let me know what yous think

malthouse5656

Hello brothers and sisters, i am in thw works of making up my second cycle cycle and would like to know what you guys think on it. any thing wrong or something you would add any input would be great. I ran test e and dbol my first cycle and had great results, no sides and kept most of my gains. Im looking to run an old school mass building cycle of test e, deca, and dbol. So far this is what ive come up with and just want to make sure im not missing anything.

Test E weeks 1-18 500 mg/wk. 250 mgs every monday/thursday 

Dbol weeks 1-4 50mgs ed

Deca weeks 1-16 400mgs/wk. 200mgs every monday/thursday

Aromasin 6.25 e3d starting week 3-4 depending on e2 sensitivity

Proviron ??? Will purchase but dont know dosage i should run or when to use (sorry for my uneducatedness)

Nolva weeks 20-24 run 40/40/20/20

Clomid weeks 20-24 run 100/100/50/50

this is what i have so far. any input on what you guys think to run a safe and successful cycle would be greatly appreciated. also i just want to know if i can inject the deca, and test in one pin so i dont have to pin twice each monday thursday.

blastthru23

Only thing i can comment on, since I've never run deca, is yes, you can load one barrel with both compounds. Use one pin to draw, then replace that pin with one you'll inject with. Use a new needle to inject because the one you draw with will be dull. Trust me, you don't want to inject with a dull needle :p

Littleyokes

I usually start my deca  on week 2 and run the test twice the dose of deca. The one time I didn't I had shut down pretty bad. But everyone is different I suppose. And I do as blast said. Double load. Replace with new needle. I also run my test out 2 weeks past deca

SemperFi

Malt,

Since you have never ran a 19-nor I highly suggest you start out with NPP vs. Deca. The half life is much shorter which allows you to control or extinguish negative sides effects much faster. It also provides you the ability to modify dosing quicker and easier.

You are also going to want a DA on hand to control any possible prolactin issues. Pharma grade is a MUST in this situation. If not you can almost certainly say good bye to morning wood and say hello to possible prolactin induced gyno. Neither are guaranteed but you do need to be aware.

I would not recommend proviron to start as you want to see how your body adapts to single addition compounds first. Could it be added later in the cycle? Maybe. You already know how your body handles test and dbol. Now you are adding two new compounds, a 19-nor and proviron. How will you know which one is causing you issues (high BP, heart rate, etc.) if you introduce both? Things to think about.

Proviron is a very neat steroid but it comes with some potentially serious cardiovascular side effects.  Proviron should provide an anti-estrogenic effect by preventing testosterone to estrogen conversion or at least tremendously slow it down and many individuals do not need the additional AI when it is added to the cycle. You will need to decide if the risks outweigh the benefits.

Go to the cycles section and look at other members who have ran successful Test/NPP cycles. No better education and advice then standing on the shoulders of giants.

SEMPER FI

malthouse5656

Thanks brother i sure will check it out and your right im going to do a litttle more research into this i dont want to come off as uneducated.

SemperFi

You are very welcome little brother! 

You are far from uneducated and your maturity level has gained my respect from day one. I hope someday I can call you my bigger little brother! ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Good input brother. In my experience AI dosing varies from person to person and is dependent on estro sensitivity. Being that Aro is a suicide it is much better to start out at a lower dose/frequency and increase as needed IMO.

If I was to take the dose you are suggesting I would be at a VERY high risk of crashing my estro. Someone else may not have the same issue and that is why it is individually dependent.

Hormones are truly awesome regulatory substances!

SEMPER FI

rgonza22

Semper has a great idea about replecing the Deca with NPP. You would be uneducated if you ran 800 mg deca and 250 Test. And blamed everybody for being burned by some source whom has nothing but negative reviews. Lol; or your balls dissapeared. Lol. It sucks. And I cant pressure anyone enough to be very thorough when sanitizing your injection site it is best to skip your injection day if you dont utilize a clean point everytime. You wont hear much about it but I push this. Very hard. Thanks for posting. 

malthouse5656

Hello and Thanks brothers for your input, i have decided to follow fellow brother Big Nastys  bulking cycle but lower the dosages a bit on the npp and test. would this be okay or should i stick with his dosages. this is how i would run my cycle now. let me now what yous think.

Test E 1-18 600mg/wk

NPP 1-16 300mg/wk

Dbol 1-6 50mg/ed

caber 1-20 .25mg/ E3D

would i still receive decent results with such a low dose of NPP as long as diet and lifting regimen where on point? I just always thought you want to double the amount of test you run like i did above to help with sides. Ive done 500 wk of test with no sides but dont want to ramp up to say 700-750 if i dont have to as i saw decent gains off 500, and dont want to put myself at risk for sides that are unnecessary. So does this look like a doable cycle now or is there still some stuff i should critique?

M

MoreCowbell

What are your stats and goals? Semper is correct on the NPP. If you take Deca and start to have erectile issues it takes FOREVER to clear that shit.

Also, I would go only 2 compounds of my second cycle. For first test only. If you must use 3, run 40 mgs of D bol/day for 4 weeks to jump start. Keep test at 400 and NPP at 300. You are running 18 weeks, keep amounts lower for that long. If you must run 600 mgs of test, limit to 12 weeks.

You won't know the amount of ancillaries you need until you are actually on, but be sure to have them all on hand. Prami works for me as well as cab. I don't need that much AI.

strong

Malt, I have to agree with BigNasty. I would run 600 test and 300ish Npp.  My still to date favorite cycle was sust/npp and var the last 6 weeks. We have spoken before and I know you are set in your ways and I understand.  Of course i'd rather see you run Test and Eq. Its just safer for a handsome young fellow like yourself.  You have the Dbol at 6 weeks. That's a little long.. 4 maybe 5 weeks is enough. The NPP is going to kick in earlier than the test possibly leaving you with noodle dick. 18 weeks is a long cycle. Your Natty test will take a while to rebound. Keep all these things in mind. Its a long life Malt. All I can say is when I was your age I was in prison and didn't even care and at 46 I'm a whole different man....  If you decide to run test e and NPP donate blood week 8 or so. That NPP really affects breathing after a while... Good luck with your decisions..

malthouse5656

hello brother stats are as follows height is 5'8 weight is 180 mostly lean muscle, probably around 10-12% body fat in looking to compete in a physique competition next year where I know people are using gear and I won't stand a chance natty. So I'm trying to put on a solid 20-25 ibs and keep maybe 10-15 of that to be a solid 190-195. I would like to run 3 compounds as I had no sides from my test and dbol cycle, blood pressure was in check, no limb dick, or horrible shutdown. Only reason I wanted to hit deca test and dbol was because that was the bread and butter mass cycle back in the day but like you'd said I would like to be as safe as possible as I am on the younger side. Other reason I wanted to run 18 weeks was for the longer ester of deca than no. So can I run a cycle of 12 weeks at 600mg test a week and 300mg npp a week and not be wasting my money on the npp? I guess what I'm asking is will npp reach peak levels by say week 4-6? Id want to put on mass quickly so I have more time to trim it and shape it like I want for the physique comp. I appreciate and listen to everything you guys say. Just want to know the best way to run the compounds I have chosen and if I can make them fit in the time frame id like.

Best regards
Malt ;

SemperFi

The half life of NPP is 2-3 days depending on the pinning site. It will not take 4-6 weeks for it to reach peak levels. I would say 7-10 days max. but someone with more experience in this area may be able to provide more definitive information. The duration of activity is reduced by the shorter half life ester and that is why the frequency of dosing but that also means anabolic activity will begin and peak quicker.

FYI- Most half lives use gluteal injections as the benchmark because the blood supply is relatively constant between individuals. 

I would suggest running a clean bulk cycle only and then prepare for a pre-contest cycle as you get closer to competing. 10-12 weeks will be more than enough IMO to gain high quality muscle mass without placing undo stress on your body. 10-15lbs is very possible but certainly not guaranteed. With the correct diet you will see little or no increase in BF. Most individual begin to plateau at 8-12 weeks so if you limit your cycle to this length you are maximizing your time and benefits that the compounds provide.

As Strong stated below you might consider reducing the dbol duration. The oils are going to be in full force and the additional 2 weeks of dbol would be a waste in my opinion.

I am in the middle of a 20 week bulk/cut cycle myself and I will tell you it is the last time I ever do it. It adds so much stress to my body and mind. Separate cycles are much easier and more advantageous in my experience.

SEMPER FI

malthouse5656

Thanks Semper, i will be doing a clean bulk cycle then, it will be as follows

Test e  1-12 500mg/wk

NPP 1-12 300mg/wk

dbol 1-4 40-50 mg ed

with the usual pct

and i will have aromasin, and caber on hand.

strong

+2 SemperFi for solid advice. I will add to maybe start NPP week 2 just so it doesn't kick in much earlier that the Test E...