New cycle question

Jayboxer

Hey, I've ran about three cycles now in the course of two years. My current cycle I'm just running test-e at 600wk for 12 weeks. Running clomid and nov 100,100,50,50 40,40,20,20 as pct afterwards. But I have some questions on my next future cycle. I'm wondering about test prop, and how to run it and what I could possibly stack it with, if I can get some suggestions/guidance that would be greatly appreciated! Thank guys! Hope to hear from
Some of you.

D

Dont_trip

is great you can stack it with npp and var and Pin it EOD or ED that is the combo I am on right now and am Loving it

Jayboxer

Everyday sounds rough, to me eod sounds more ideal. What would be an ideal dose? 100mg, 150mg?

I've been thinking about winni v to stack up with it as well, any input?

D

Dont_trip

I do ED injections It is not that bad does it get tiring yea it does if you can do eod then more power to you....I say dosage is person dependent but I like 700-1000 a week I would suggest prop npp and winny that is a good stack IMO...I would say start out at 150mg Eod see how you feel from there bump it up of you like.....but anyways to sum it up 700mg test prop 400-500 npp 60mg ed winny would be a nice short cycle

Jayboxer

That would be around what eight weeks? And should I just throw the winny in the last 4 weeks? Or run it threw out the whole thing?

D

Dont_trip

8-10 weeks and run the winny for 8 weeks thats just me personally and I would be going for lean gains obviously you will have little to no bloat if ai is used properly and diet is in check....Now since I helped you out you can help me out =) all i ask is you partcipate here my brotha share your knowledge and just talk with us chime in on forum topics .......you willing to ride with us

Jayboxer

I can do that sir. I've been looking at the site for a little while now, somewhat hesitant at first but after hours of reading I already love it. Haha my knowledge isn't very high but I'm always willing to give my opinion and input on things.