New dude checking in

Ill keep this fairly brief.. 

I am not so much a physique athlete, but a recreational athlete still... My leanings is more to the "functional strength competition" (I know.. I know.. im rolling my eyes too), power lifting, strongman comp', olympic lifting side of things....

LONG/SHORT: Grew up a fat kid... non-athletic... fell in love with iron... lost 159lb....went to college.... picked up bad lifestyle habits, vegan (!!), smoking, drinking.... you name it.... got my shit togeter, got into crossfit (~2007, before it was cool) lost some pudge.. dropped the vegan thing, began to eat intelligently (paleoish.... but always an IIFYM advocate)... got cancer... yadda yadda yadda... down one nut....  im here now.....   cancer free... everything is awesome.....  but the pudge returned (strong, and fit.. but struggle with fat)

Dolf

Welcome brother...its great to have you!

Sounds like you've been through a lot. Glad your healthy now even if you are down one nut. Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home!

milkin

Welcome DeusExMachine222, we are glad you are here. Some story brother, hats off to you for beating cancer. You will  find plenty of good peeps here so jump on in the forums. +1 for your intro.

Dolf

Once again my man you can't discuss this in open forum. Read the reviews and the rules. http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines