New Forum member

DaveJ

Hello all forum members!!

It's Dave from the UK, I've been researching through some forums and today signed up with MG.
I'm 44, been training on and off for years last 6months more seriously my diet is great looking to ramp it up a touch this year.
Hoping to get educated and chip in where I can.

Cheers

Dave

suppsforlife

Hi there Dave! You'll find lots of helpful information here as many of us did. Have you used steroids? Planning to?

DaveJ

Hello all forum members!!

It's Dave from the UK, I've been researching through some forums and today signed up with MG.
I'm 44, been training on and off for years last 6months more seriously my diet is great looking to ramp it up a touch this year.
Hoping to get educated and chip in where I can.

Cheers

Dave
Hi there Dave! You'll find lots of helpful information here as many of us did. Have you used steroids? Planning to?
Hi and thanks for replying mate, easy Buddy!
Starting anavar only cycle shortly low dose 20-30mg per day not looking to add a great deal, just a good boost.
First time for me, so figure should give me a good impact, been reading good things on this one....
any advice greatly received, should i need a pct on such a low dose may increase to 30mg in 2 week and run for 8 weeks.
Where are you based bud?

bobby ricky

Well it’s kinda important to have A test base. Your var is going to suppress your natural production of test. Also your going to need some pct when you are finished. Some other gentleman will chime in soon and will tell you all about it. You should order some testosterone and take at least 300 mgs per week. And you can take your var along with it. Also you should have had some blood work done before you started to have A baseline on your numbers.

DaveJ

Yeah done a bit of reading up on anavar alone and many mentioned ok, not looking for massive gains, strength and lean muscle.

Had a full blood test done last year "mid 40 check" will that cover everything i need to monitor...

bobby ricky

Not sure on bloods , they might be different for someone who cycles gear and does not take test with it. Other wise men will join and help you with your orals only cycle.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

Dave, it is best to use a base like testosterone with any cycle. Even if you just want a little boost. The testosterone will enhance the Anavar's effectiveness. A small dose of test, let's say 200-300 mg per week, along with 20-30 mg of Var will make that cycle so much more productive. Since you are going to suppress your natural levels of testosterone with Var, you will feel like shit while your testosterone levels start to decline...be smart about it...

suppsforlife

I bet you read that Anavar is a mild oral and you thought that injections would get you to look like Arnold? well, it's not. Testosterone 300 mg/week is greatly going to help, but won't make you become a bodybuilder. and testosterone (injection) is actually safer than anavar (oral)! if you want that "little boost" you are talking about - testosterone is your best bet.

DaveJ

Morning all, appreciate the responses..

You got it, I did a whole lot of reading up and the feedback received was for someone in my situation anavar alone would be adequate.

And correct not looking for massive bulk be happy with 5lb over 8 weeks, athletic look end goal! The injections did put me off!

Started anavar this week, with a consistent 12 week training and diet programme set up, is testosterone paramount...i would have to get my head around the needles alone.

Thanks gents