New guy here with a question about internet sites

Hello,

I am interested in buying a lot of gear from xxxxxxxxx and wondered if anybody does business with them and if they are too good to be true. I appreciate any feedback. I am scared they wont deliver.

Outlawthing

There Is no source talk in open forums.  You need to do that in ask and discuss.  Read the rules and  guidelines ......  Make a proper intro to the community  so we can get to know you  hard to talk to people we don't know 

B

Burrr

Steve Watkins, here is  a link to our rules. http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines

We can't just talk about random src's here in the forum. Each src has their own page where you can talk about them. If the src you want to discuss is not listed you can list them your self, see the submit button at the top of the page.

Here's a few basic bits of advice to get you started.  Don't use your real name on steroid forums, just in case you are really Steve. Don't make your first purchase from ANY src a real big one. Of course you should be scared they will take your money and run off. Do lots of research before sending your money to anyone. There are tons of motherfuckers out there trying to scam people buying gear online, proceed with caution,