New Guy

rgonza22

My name is rgonza22 and I have been lifting weights and training since I was the early age of 15 years old. Although I have been unable to permanently commit from year-to-year for example, I would lift weights for six months and stop for three months.this is probably not a very good idea considering but I have always remained active either by participating in the boxing gym cardio such as running mountain climbing etc. I came onto muscle girls for one reason to get connected with experienced bodybuilders and powerlifters and weightlifters. I am now 40 years old and I am in the process of committing the rest of my life to bodybuilding. One day at a time is my way of life no matter what I am doing. I come from a family of six siblings do not have any children I am engaged to be married to the most wonderful woman in the world and I am going to spend the next months two years yeah muscle girls to have fun and to get dead serious. I am really happy to be here and I look forward to spending some time with some other members and I think you all for your professional attitude and your fun times.

JARHEAD2

hey bro please stop & read the rules & regulations before posting. Sources are not to be discussed in open forum. After reading the rules, you should make an introduction in the intro section & tell us a little about yourself & your goals. 

F

Frankie-knuckels

get yourself an Avatar and protect your indentity my friend. We are not exactly talking Milk and Cookies here..!!!

rgonza22

I have gone over the rules once again as well as many comments and have learned a wealth of info. I was just lost at first but I do understand. I'm on it and thanks for looking out

Ignatius

Welcome!!! Always good to see new people come along. 

Oh and you said muscle girls haha that kinda made me laugh