New Guy

rgonza22

My name is rgonza and I am returning from a 2 month layoff from tolerating a pinched nerve in my back which left me in bed for weeks. My lower body fell asleep and has just now been waking up. I have many goals but first, I need to just take this day by day and get well. I had lost thirty solid pounds and will put it back on in the next few months. I'm hoping to feeling better and functioning normally again. These are just a few short term goals. I've let a few people on here that I've gained a wealth of respect for and looking forward to working with others

APL

Welcome brother!! Well since its no source talk in the open forums I will just give you some advice and say research, read the reviews, look at who reviewed, see how a source interacts with his customers or potential customers, then maybe read the sources discussion or ask what people think of him/his product in his discussion. Other than that, stay active as this is the best community anyone could ask for, its plenty of great guys here and a great atmosphere!!

csancheezy

Go back and read the rules. The whole point of this site is that we are a community of people who encourage and help each other, but also we REVIEW SOURCES. Go through review sections, make another introduction maybe talking about your goals and training and diet. Try to be a part of the community instead of coming from out of nowhere and asking the questions that are quite readily available at your fingertips. We are glad to have you, but we have rules and guidelines for a reason. The link is at the bottom of the page. Look forward to seeing your future activity 

calmb4dastorm

To MG! BTW, if that is you in that picture, you need to have a mod remove ,  blurr/decorate your face out, or choose a avatar. Good to have you here, don't forget to read rules/regs

rgonza22

I read over them a few days ago, and definitely  bad sir. I learned quick. I learned more by reading hundreds of comments. Thanks for the opportunity. I've learned a wealth of info today. Thank you for responding and forwarding me.

rgonza22

I've navigated this for a year but never really responded til last night. Many hours spent reading and getting to know people. I say sir because I do not know you yet and it's out of total respect. It will change to BRO soon enough. And the majority of the persons on here are grown men not boys. Just the way I was raised I guess. Thanks

rgonza22

rgonza22 said:
</p><p>hello. Rgonza here and need advice on locating a trusted domestic US source. Had good experience with XXXX but I am taking a look at XXXX and XXXXX. Id appreciate some feedbac for the best source. </p><p> </p><p>*NO Source Talk in Open Forum Dude****- cheezy</p><p>
</p>

Dolf

I was also raised to say sir and ma'am. I still use those two words multiple times a day because it is a respectul way to interact with others. However we are like family here so the terms brother and sister are used in the same context.

Welcome to MG rgonza. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

rgonza22

Thank you. You have made me comfortable immediately bro. I'll be here a lot. My new hobbie. You all know your stuff and I do look up to you all and will listen surely. 

rgonza22

Thank you. I'm actually ng a blast on here and getting ready to open a forum to put a blast into affect. Will need some advice on a few things