new guy!

Ruben

Hey guys. Im new to this real glad to be part of this forum.  So I just got blood work done today and im planning on running my first cycle with d bol. I have a question and any input would be great. So I have a little body fat on my chest and stomach, if I was to run dbol would the body fat on my chest get worse? Thanks for any help

siegmund

No dbol first cycle , lately everyone coming on site , keeps saying dbol or tbol, or zome oral ,, no , test only first  cycle ,, and read stickies , and rules and then still test only  ,, welcome

siegmund

Just said test only ,, now as far as ai , I recommened going to our forums and cycle logs and doing a little research,, and also our pct section .. then you!! Layout your cycle in our cycle logs , and this way the community , can tweek your cycle ,,this is your cycle my friend you must put the work in , and the guys here are very experienced and will guide you in the right direction,, this is something you will have to personalize ,, but I will tell you this , TEST IS THE BASE AND A MUST TO EVERY CYCLE ,, good luck and look forward to seei g your cycle in the logs , and by no means am I being harsh , go look at my profile im here to help ,, and will but , we dont spoon feed , we tweek and help ... you will learn  more putting the foot work in, kwim ??. Sieg

siegmund

bf should be in the teens ,, myself I like to see at least 15% ,,but others will say 18. Your deffently border line , now I beleive bf should be lowered with diet and training 

obama8mychikn

IM GONNA HIT U HARD CAUSE I WAS JUST LIKE U D-bol, test..... NO YOUR FIRST CYCLE YOU WANT LUKE SIEG SAID TEST AND ONLY THEN LATER IN MY OPINION ID ADD AN ORAL. BUT IT BEING YOUR FIRST LISTEN TO THEN.

siegmund

Ruben , in looking forward to your cycle , showing up in our cycle section!! And a hint you have two items to choose from for a ai, pick one  but explain why you chose it ??? And take a educted guess if you have to ,, anx there are two compounds you should be using for pct , and there is a norm for dosing , so if you get this right it means you actually , put some foot work in , and we can help tweek from there ,,  ty , my friend 

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to the family Ruben...listen to sieg he set you up for sucess brother.

Turning 40

Hi Ruben, and welcome to MG.

Dolf and Sieg are 2 of the most active, seasoned vets on here. I'm just a noob.

My first cycle was test-c with Dbol in first 6 weeks. My experience was that the test takes a few weeks to 'kick-in' and then gives slow (but quality) gains. The Dbol gives a much faster 'hit', sure a large chunk of that will we water/clyco but, for me anyway, it was very motivational.

I was pinning twice a week, training super hard and doing my best to eat right (my weak spot). If after 4-5 weeks I seen no or very little difference I don't know if I would have continued. However after a couple of weeks (with the Dbol) I was beginning to see the difference and that spurs you on, keeps you pinning when the legs are sore, keeps you motivated at the gym. The Dbol also gives me great pumps - less now but the the start after a session my muscles felt massive.

Sure some/most of the DBol gains are an illusion. The test only portion of your cycle will help to consolidate these into 'real' gains.

Just my tuppence worth.

Whatever you decide, best of luck to you.

strong

Ruben, First of all WELCOME...... Now listen to me. Everyone has an opinion.... I respect almost everyone on this site and they are family. Start with Test E or Test C. 500 mgs a week. This is your beginning cycle. That's it. No orals. The reason for this is its enough. see how u respond to the test. Now lets say u start with 2- bottles should get u about 10 weeks. If ur feeling nuts u can add dbol at the end. I say no. I was 4 weeks in to my first cycle and started taking winny to combat water retention and just for all around strength. Well as the boys know here I got fucked up from the winny. my body locked up. I mean I couldn't move. How would I have known if it was the winny if I started off taking 2 different compounds. I wouldn't have and I would have just got scared and been another ignorant person saying roids are bad. Listen to this advice and go slow. MY ADVICE>>> get ur test and start youtubeing how to inject. Research research bro.  We want you here a long time.....

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to MG Ruben! Glad you joined us! Stick around for a while and you can learn some really great stuff, and not go through the hardships of mistakes like most of us have endured at one time or another. You've been given some really great starter advice by some great fellas here. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you can't find or understand what you find in the forums brother! :)