New here, hi guys and girls

Ambsoph

Hi everyone, new here not new to the game though. I'm female by the way, thought I would get that out of the way now lol.

I

icdeadlifters

Doll you fine welcome great place to be. There's females in here, very knowledgeable also.

Dolf

Welcome to MG! We just revamped our female section and lots of stuff will be added slowly but surely. Hope you hang around and help build our female membership : )

Big Nasty

Welcome Ambsoph. Calmbeforethestorm and Sharon are two females on here who rock the house and live the bodybuilding fitness lifestyle. Calm is a MOD and knows her shit, keeps us dudes in check and a great mentor if you are looking for solid advise and wisdom from a women who lives and breathes the iron game. 

Big Nasty

Welcome Ambsoph. Calmb4astorm and Sharon are two females on here who rock the house and live the bodybuilding fitness lifestyle. Calm is a MOD and knows her shit, keeps us dudes in check and a great mentor if you are looking for solid advise and wisdom from a women who lives and breathes the iron game. 

Big Nasty

Welcome Ambsoph. Calmb4astorm and Sharon are two females on here who rock the house and live the bodybuilding fitness lifestyle. Calm is a MOD and knows her shit, keeps us dudes in check and a great mentor if you are looking for solid advise and wisdom from a women who lives and breathes the iron game. 

Big Nasty

Apologies... Im still learning how to navigate through this site evidently. I hit the back button trying to edit my post to correct Calms user name and jacked it all up!! lol 

swolesam

welcome to MG community. yes, i have to agree with The BigNasty, Storm is a solid bodybuilder, great knowledge & good head on her shoulders. We are all here to help out and share thoughts. Welcome again.