New here! Need opinions

Ryuzaki8

8 weeks cycle
•12.5mg Enclomiphene EOD M/W/F skip the weekend to let estrogen regulate
•Week 1-3: BPC-157 500mg daily
•Week 4-8: BPC-157 250mg daily
To help heal my knee. Still debating on if I should stack TB-500 to speed up recovery, also debating on adding CJC-1295, Since the peptide works via the release of Growth Hormone and IGF-1. Still doing more research.. thank you in advance for any guidance!

Dasking

8 weeks cycle
To help heal my knee. Still debating on if I should stack TB-500 to speed up recovery, also debating on adding CJC-1295, Since the peptide works via the release of Growth Hormone and IGF-1. Still doing more research.. thank you in advance for any guidance!

why the enclomid?

Tb500 and bpc-157 synergies very well together I couldn't recommend them enough. i would lean towards Cjc-1295 with DAC for healing purposes.

8 weeks cycle
Whether to use TB-500, I feel is a choice pf preference, some guys like Test E, others Test C. I have two "old school" powerlifters, and TB-500 is their jam. They say they get the best healing results from this peptide. As far as CJC-1295, it definitely is useful, make sure it is CJC-1295 DAC. Hope this helps, and good luck with those injuries. Let me know if I can help in anyway.