New here

berlim

hi all, i'm new here. been out of the game for a year plus, now waiting for my next cycle to be shipped. 

will be doing a 10wks cycle of test-e 500mg per wk, dbol 50mg x 6wk. PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50.

what do u think guys?

edit: 6wk dbol 50mg

Ermahgerd

Welcome! :)

I would post your proposed cycle in the cycle log section to get feedback. I don't know your cycle history so I can't comment on your stack. Try to be as detailed as possible.

Do you mean you have been out of the gym for almost a year? Or just haven't cycled in over a year? 

calmb4dastorm

Welcome to MG! Glad to have you join our family. As Ermahgerd stated, it's best to post your cycle in the cycle log section for guidance and opinions. We are interested in knowing more about YOU in your introduction. Whst are your stats, goals, etc. It looks like you are going to run a bulking cycle when your gear arrives. Do you compete or Are you creating a physique for summer. What are you workout routines like? What is your diet like? Fill us in so we are better able to assist you in your endeavors. Again, welcome to your new home!!!

berlim

sorry i'm not being detailed enough.

i've been off-cycled for over a year. still go to gym but not as often.

i'm 168cm/68kg only. my last cycle was a Dbol only cycle, no PCT lol. 

berlim

it's pretty hard for me to put on weight, so yup i'm into bulking cycle. i'm just trying to create a better physique, not into competition ofcos)).

i'm currently 168cm/68kg, would love to hit 100kg LoL. the problem with me is diet, i've been eating 6meals a day n still the most i weight is about 72 kg without gears. and after this past year from the lacked of training, i can get as low as 66kg.

Ermahgerd

Yeah man definitely post up in the cycle section of the forum or the cycle log section. Just based on what I am reading here, a basic test only cycle would serve you well.

But until we get more background on cycle history, current diet and training, it's tough to really help you. 

Dolf

Welcome to MG brother!

It's not really how many times a day you eat, but how many calories you're putting into your body per day. It's imperative that you track and know how many calories and macros you're taking in daily. Food is the most anabolic substance you can put into your body. You can take all the gear you want, but if you don't consume enough calories you'll lose it all. Sometimes hardgainers have a tough time consuming enough calories with too clean of a diet. If you have low bf% a little dirt in your diet will help add weight. Something like eating a whole large pizza for lunch everyday, and all other meals clean will help you bulk.

I

icdeadlifters

Oral only.... Not pct..... That could have been disastrous..... Welcome.

I

icdeadlifters

Good post.... My first cycle I pissed it away, wasn't eating enough cals and dbol cuts a lot of appetites it did mine the first time. Now all bulk cycles I do..... I consume 3,000 to 4000 cals a day. And that's soooooo true ppl think gear gonna sweal me up......  Yes but you gonna lose it all because of your diet. I look at it this way now...... My job isn't to take gear..... Its to train and eat hard..... Keep ya feet hanging out the fridge...

Dolf

I'm a hardgainer, and it took me a long time to learn how to eat. Guess I'm a hard learner too lol

berlim

Diet. force feeding is the hardest thing for me in bodybuilding lol. yeah i agree, even if u took tons of gear, without proper nutritions, u'll probably not put on much weight. n even if u do put on weight, u'll still lose all without consuming those extra calories.

i never eat clean. i think the problem with me is becos i didn't force myself to eat more. quote rich piana: whatever it takes! LoL

it's hard to count calories over the food i consumed. i live in singapore, many foods here don't show up on apps like MyFitnesspal. i even stopped taking supplements for a year plus after i finished my last cycle, couldn't afford to keep up on expenses)).