new here

Ruben

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. Im 5 10   170 pounds 11% bf. 31 years old. been working out for 5 years straight and used to work out while I was in high school. Ive never used steroids before and decided im going to. Im going to run 500mg test e for 12 weeks. 2 shots a week. Im also gonna take adex eod at .5 mg.  For pct im gonna take nolvadex. Im hoping that by taking the adex ill be able to avoid getting any gyno. But I hace a question. What should I do if gyno starts to appear? Would I up the adex? Or start using nolvadex with the adex?  Ive heard of people getting gyno while there using adex. So I was really considering using aromasin for my ai instead of adex. So any help would be great. My names ruben and im glad to be a part of this forum

D

dolfanshan

First off welcome to muscle gurus ruben. 500mg test e per week is good and shows you've been reading. As far as tthe adex goes you can use .5 eod or you can not use it at all, but have it on hand in case you do need it. 500mg per week is very basic and most likely will not be a problem unless you're just highly prone to gyno. Either way you decide will be a good choice. 

As far as getting gyno while using adex you would just up your adex dosage. I had gyno sneak up on me and had a small non visible lump form under my areola. I uped my dose of adex and combined nolva with it. Reason being is nolva blocks the breast tissue receptors from taking in estro. I did that until I got it under control and then just used adex to control my estro levels. Others may have a different opinion, but it worked for me.

We have a couple of great memers (turning40 and strong) who just finished their first cycles with great success. I'm sure they will chime in here as well and give their experiences. Once again welcome

strong

whats up bro.  I see u followed Siegs advice. good job bro. sounds like your on the right track. I saw u  accepted the friend request. I am just finishing up a 12 week first cycle of test e 500 mgs a week. im getting stronger and feeling better every week.. I have no signs of gyno. I only have nolva on hand waiting on adex. to arrive. I know im late but no gyno here... ive really been learning a lot. glad to see u popped back up.

siegmund

Yes welcome and ×2what dolp said , dont crash your estro keep a log here under cycles , so we can also see your symptoms , and just in case you miss something were all here , and everyone is worried about gyno , but you also dont want to crash ,,, youll be fine bro. 

Ruben

Hey bro thanks a lot for your input it really help. I think ill use the adex .5 eod because I dont know if im prone to gyno. How can you know whether or not your prone to that? Would I go to the dr and get tested? Anyways ive heard you know a lot about pinning in the quads. Im planning to hit my shoulders and quads. Ive been watching youtube daily and looking at the website spotinjections and im still not for sure on where I nned to do it. I see people hitting the top and the side and ive read that the vastus lateralis is the only muscle you should use. This has been my worst issue so far. Any help would be great. Sorry for writting so much  I hope im not bugging you

D

dolfanshan

You'll never bug me brother! You find out if you're prone to gyno by having your ai on hand but not using it. Most guys are not using a basic cycle and dosages. Some guys can look at a bottle of test and get gyno. I use adex as needed on simple cycles. When I run more complex and higher dosed cycles I use it eod.

I pin the quad on the top outer part and the side 90 degrees or parallel to the floor. Divide your quad in thirds from your knee to your hip. You want to pin in the middle third area.

strong

I did my best bro. I wanted to put my trans am on but is said document too large so I pulled this from somewhere. took me 4 hrs. and me arguing with my wife but its done...

Ruben

Just wanted to check in with you guys. Ive been doing a lot of reading trying to learn as much as I can. Ive realized theres a lot more to it then just injecting some test a couple times a week. Diet seems to be one of the biggest factors. Calories, macronutrients. Cutting, bulking, maintenance bf% etc. Ive made sure I have that  dialed in before I do my first pinn. Anyways.  I was getting ready to do my first pinn on monday but then I read about the estro rebound you can get when you stop taking adex at the end of your cycle. So that has me thinking. Is it best to use adex all the way up to pct and then stop using adex. Or would I be better off just using aromasin for ai. Aromasin would eliminate the chances of gyno but id have to be careful not to crash from the estrogen being to low. So thats wherenim at. Any help or input would be great.  

D

dolfanshan

That's a decision you'll have to make. They each have their pluses and minuses. If you have adex already I'd stick with using it, and see how it works for you personally. Being a test only cycle estro most likely will not be a problem, but always have an ai on hand just in case.

Ruben

Alright thanks bro. Should I use the adex after I do my last shot?  Until I start pct?  Or does one stop taking the adex after last shot

strong

Ruben, I know gyno concerns you. ive seen you post a few things . I just want to share with you that I did have Ai's on hand but never used any. my feeling was let me see how I react. my friend and I were on the same cycle. he was on his third cycle. Neither of us experienced any symptoms at all with gyno.  im not going to recommend that u don't take anything but I just wanted to share my experience... Hey, im glad you have done a lot of research... IMO all u can do is start the cycle and see what sides affect you....

strong

Thanks Sieg,  my attitude is better. I got the Christmas blues for a while.. Hurt my shoulder and had to end the cycle. I had 10 weeks in of a 12 week cycle. I will post gains soon. what a success bro...I wish I cud have got those last 2 weeks in...