New Here :-)

LenaStar

Hallo all together,

I am looking forward to be part of this community. I want to start first time aas in my life and i am not 100% sure if i should do it.
I am 38 years old woman from wawa that train for over 6 years now and would like to push me a little bit further with hormones.

Hope to find the right info here what and if i should use aas.

I am 168cm and 69,5kg and want to gain s

Gainz.

Welcome... And it's definitely a big decision... Especially for females.
The only real question is, is the risk worth the reward?
Even a mild anavar cycle can give you those side effects most women do not want.
But you won't know how bad the side effects are until you try. People react so differently there's no way to say for certain how bad they will be... Or if you even will get them.

We can't answer that question for you... Because all of us here have accepted the risk and joined the dark side.

But what are you looking to accomplish by gear?
Size? Strength? Aesthetics?

Dasking

How deep are your pockets for bloodwork aswell? Depending on how well you handle AAS it could be pretty exspensive depending where you live. It's one of those things where you can have the knowledge in the world but you can't fix what you don't know is happening inside you. Maybe you handle supraphysiological levels maybe it impacts you immediately and the only way to know for certain before you visually see the sides is bloodwork. Maybe start with looking into some peptides to give yourself an edge while you plan out wether AAS are the choice. If you have your diet and exercise dialed some peptides may help you just that little bit more in the mean time.

Gainz.

How deep are your pockets for bloodwork aswell? Depending on how well you handle AAS it could be pretty exspensive depending where you live. It's one of those things where you can have the knowledge in the world but you can't fix what you don't know is happening inside you. Maybe you handle supraphysiological levels maybe it impacts you immediately and the only way to know for certain before you visually see the sides is bloodwork. Maybe start with looking into some peptides to give yourself an edge while you plan out wether AAS are the choice. If you have your diet and exercise dialed some peptides may help you just that little bit more in the mean time.

Who the fuck gets blood work done?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

(I'm fucking kidding! Get your fuckin blood done!!!!!!)
I do it twice a year.
The more often you get it done, the more you'll know what's going on without it.
Because of getting blood work done pretty regularly in the beginning I know if I start breaking out on my shoulders, my est is high. Not to mention some songs will make me overly emotional.
But I also know if my joints start to hurt. My est is super low. That's because of blood work and paying attention to my body. So now I have a pretty good idea what's going on without spending $250 every time to get bloods done.

Dasking

im crossing my fingers that I don't have com
Who the fuck gets blood work done?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

(I'm fucking kidding! Get your fuckin blood done!!!!!!)
I do it twice a year.
The more often you get it done, the more you'll know what's going on without it.
Because of getting blood work done pretty regularly in the beginning I know if I start breaking out on my shoulders, my est is high. Not to mention some songs will make me overly emotional.
But I also know if my joints start to hurt. My est is super low. That's because of blood work and paying attention to my body. So now I have a pretty good idea what's going on without spending $250 every time to get bloods done.
That's my only sadness with starting my AAS journey is I have a feeling I'm going to have to spend alot on bloods or actually stick to TRT levels until I level out so to speak and use my insurance and Dr. All I want to do is get my body fat back in check and start a good cycle up.

Gainz.

im crossing my fingers that I don't have com

That's my only sadness with starting my AAS journey is I have a feeling I'm going to have to spend alot on bloods or actually stick to TRT levels until I level out so to speak and use my insurance and Dr. All I want to do is get my body fat back in check and start a good cycle up.
Yeah just keep the dosage low until you get bloods done. The smaller the dose the less sides

LenaStar

Hey guys,

Thankiu for answering so fast.

I spent Xmas with family in last day I just found today I quit moment.

I do blood test once a week and for what shell in do the blood test? To check Test level????

My goals are to push myself a little bit further on and gain some muscle tissue especially on back shoulder and core.

I feel like i am stuck and want to try something new. I thought about Methenolone Enanthate for 3month straight.

I am not sure if their is a real sense in it. Most people I speak with in gym are telling me total different storys. Some explain me that i gain through Methenolone Enanthate or oxandrolone and other tell me it is total nonsense.

Thankiu guys :)

HGH.to

are you a male or female? your nickname is kind of confusing.
have you ever used any steroids before?
I do blood test once a week and for what shell in do the blood test? To check Test level????
why do you do blood test once a week?
My goals are to push myself a little bit further on and gain some muscle tissue especially on back shoulder and core.
steroids don't help gain muscle in a specific body part. training that body part more intensively is what does it.

Gainz.

are you a male or female? your nickname is kind of confusing.
have you ever used any steroids before?

why do you do blood test once a week?

steroids don't help gain muscle in a specific body part. training that body part more intensively is what does it.
It's a girl

lineman1007

Welcome to the group, Lena. I am in my mid 60's and my girl is a year younger than me. She takes 10mg of anavar during her cycle to maintain her physique. No sides from the var and bloodwork is outstanding. Better than mine and I am getting my bloods done tomorrow.

LenaStar

Hallo all together and a Happy New Year.

I thought about it and will add/try oxandrolone for the next few month. I will see what will happen and if I can get leaner and fuller shoulder.

I am checking blood level once a while and not every week. My mistake, sorry guys.

Have a nice one ;-)