New here!

dragon174

Just wanted to stop by and say hello!  I have been weight training for 3+ years now and have been seriously attacking my training for the past two years.  My diet is pretty clean and I lift 5 days a week and hit it hard. 

I have made some good gains and reduced my body fat %, waist size has reduced.  I just feel like my gains are not what they should be based on training, diet and cycles.  Here to hopefully get some good training advice. 

dragon174

Thanks.   Excited to be here!  I have been trying to do all the right things, just feel like I've stalled a bit.

strong

Dragon, you're always going to stall. Definitely mix up your workouts. I just checked your profile. you don't look any where near 20 % bf.

millsberry pie

im with strong you look below 20 to me. I just got some fat calipers in the mail and the best I could squeeze was 25 to 30. looks like ive got some more work to do,

strong

MIllsberry , You will get it done bro. I went to meet some friends today for lunch at a Chinese/ American buffet. I didn't eat 1 thing because its just not worth it. WE SET GOALS AND WE MEET THEM!!!  That's it. There is no failure.. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress brother..