new here

gearbankintl

Hi everyone

new to MG.  Been in bodybuilding many years. I look forward to communicating with everyone here and contributing all I can to the MG community !!!!!!!

gearbankintl

Thanks WOW.  I appreciate the welcome from everyone.

anyone that needs any help , training or diet help or program help can just drop by my Ask & Discuss page and will be glad to help you.

siegmund

everyone here got a +1 from me ,this is what's up .and this is what's makes mg the best ...our hospitality and care for others ,ty guys and Wo.en.

Pankration

Cuz I've been at 29 for the past 3 weeks. Im here black faced and tap dancing for Karma and I get treated like I'm Casper. 

siegmund

well you wernt on this post ,5 minutes ago ,so no your not nothing ,you wernt here ,the type. Person I am.tho ,here.+1 for the tap dance.

Pankration

You really did throw me a bone. You know I don't care about that Sig. That's like having 1,000,000 in bitcoins but are in jail. But BTW welcome bro. MG is going to be your one stop shop from diet, training, AAS, to betting on wether or not Carpe is going to get an STD. 

MRFIXIT

I fucking hate tap dancing! its annoying as hell... LOL ... no really though ...fuck all that Al Jolson shit tap dancing is annoying

I have this thing called MisoPhonia its a real thing ... its a Hatred of certain sounds, like people eating and crunching and smacking their food like a pig... I just want to fucking kill them and thats not even when im on a tren cycle! If im on tren I have to stay home cause I will hurt someone for that shit! Look it up.. their explanation is totally me!

Pankration

I have that same thing but with touch instead of sounds. I absolutely hate it when people caress, rub me or touch me lightly. I can get hard grabs and taps on the body but if you brush by a hair on my chinny chin chin I get red and angry like the Hulk . I actually punched a few gf's because they didn't heed my warning.  My mother had this thing about picking my fingernails with her fingernails and I'd bite my forearms  so I didn't punch her head off.