new here

Pumped

bro i can totally relate! There is nothing more annoying than those Sounds my gf smacks her gum and food! i tell her constantly but one day I'm goin to take it to the next level and contract wanyne brady to smack a bitch!

Pumped

not personally, but those noises are like nails on a chalk board. she ends up talking mad shiz after I tell her about it. damn Italian females she's so aggressive I told her to get a panel done to she where her levels are at she almost whooped my a$$ lolz

Pankration

Chicks are crazy. I dated one ghetto ass Italian chick and that was it, I wrote that off my bucket list. Oh and I'm not sorry for jacking his intro he has to know that at MG, what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours. 

Dolf

Lmao...I work with a guy who smacks, grunts, and groans when he eats. I told him if I close my eyes and listen I can't tell if he's eating food or having sex. It's horrible! 

SwellMel

Welcome aboard, I saw you active in another Forum already, great way to jump in while the water is warm, you'll enjoy it here, even if your thread is hijacked!