New in Town

SwellMel

Hi GURU brothers and sisters!  New on the site, full disclosure, also a member of eRoids.  Former DI football player (sucked, unfortunately true!) from the West Coast, many...many years ago and been a serious gym rat for as long as I can remember. I enjoy visiting your site and thought I might as well join since to truly experience many of the benefits membership is required.

So far it seems like a good site, well thought out information sharing and good solid citizens.  I look forward to interacting with some of you and learning something new each and every day.  Peace all!

A

AnabolicPerformance

Welcome Mel. No shame in being a member there bro...every site has good info and nothing wrong with checking both out. We do have a great group of guys over here and always ready to welcome another

Dolf

Welcome swellmel! I only have one other thing to say...kiss my grits. Lol I remember that show from back in the day. Alice if memory serves me right.

Kielbasa_Posse

Welcome ! No Fan boy Exp members pushing sources for free gear here. Also the reviews over here are real. Yes I was a high rainking member over there and know that site inside and out !! all yea Mods over here aren't getting "paid over here to "protect" sources. Your friend P ;-) 

SwellMel

Thanks Dolf! It warms my heart to know there is someone else who  remembers that line....that means there is a "chance" I'm not the oldest guy on this site. Thanks for the warm welcome and flashback!

Mr Wow

Welcome to muscle gurus hope you learn and share alot of knowledge there is always something new to learn!