New job - Drug testing, Aaargh!!

Turning 40

Hey fellas,

Starting a new job, within the contract is the requirement for random drug and alcohol testing. The booze isn't a problem, but worried about the 'juice'.  I'm clean at the minute, but will AAS show up on such tests? Are some compounds more likely to trigger alerts than others?

Not prepared to risk the job for another cycle.

Best,  T40

Pumped

the more items they test for the higher the bill so imo they are only checking to see if your on drugs ie cocaine, meth, opiates, alcohol and benzos=Xanax. I wouldn't worry brother.

SenseiMiagi

No.  Workplace drug testing does not check for AAS usage.  They will do a 3, 5, 7, 10, or 11 panel pre employment / random drug screen...none of which check for AAS.  Google these panel drug screens and it will list the chemicals looked for.  DOT drug screens do not check either.  You are good, but for peace of mind if you know the panel screen you will be doing....google it and look at the list.

However some products commonly used by AAS users (clen, Dnp, etc....) May pop for amphetamines, or another controlledaubstance that is tested for, so look at everything you currently take.

SenseiMiagi

Exactly.  These drug screens are designed to target recreational drugs, not AAS.  11 panel urinalysis is required for my place of employmwnt, and that is about as high as most places test.  Some govt positions require hair and lie detector tests, but I don't think this what OP is applying for.

Outlawthing

They don't care about aas  use just wether you are cracked out or not  it's for cheaper insurance rates and workers comp stuff  hell a little powder never hurt anybody lol jk 

What kind of drug test is it. If its a urine test you are alright. When I was parol I used to have to piss for them and steroids never came up. I don't think they even test for it. They would have to test for it specifically.

Scandal

The rail industry do a lot of random drug testing but only for Class A, just blame any high Test reading on a activate sex life, it worked for Linford Christie! 

siegmund

your cool.trust.,I was.on.parol.,for years while running aas ,they use to get so critical and be like you tested for aas ,really ,ya which one ahhhh test and id laugh and Sa I'm just big ,you need blood to test for any aas ....trust me.

siegmund

ya they do ,see my Las guy use to crack on me ,ya I know your on juice ,fuck I was right ....hed ask ...the day I was signing off he's like problem.,you test for aas ,I start laughing,because on state they can't pull time on a tech ,but I still denied it ....he honestly said brother I don't care if you were ,because my last 4 years I never got a warning a violation ,nothing fines and costs paid

these ppl knew me 20 years and he said ,I know you are but idgaf ...you doing and did right thing

and ps ,aas changed. My life ,for the good ,as I see them doing for so many other ppl ,that had a crutch ,that's why I get so pissed off when I see on other forums where the bb. Will Sa no one but a bb should be juicing ,I agree if a person isn't eating right and at least training why waste the money ...

but I seen such a fucking postive turn around ,HERE alone I can't tell you how many ppl had opiate. Addiction and now found aas ....sorry got off topic ,didn't mean to hijack ,.....

Lol thats funny. I guess my was cool too. I have a buddy on probation and he asked how I am not back in prison. I told him parol and probation are different and I take care of my business and stay out of trouble lol. Fuck that shit I'm never going back

SenseiMiagi

To get specific yes, however NCAA uses urinalysis for their AAS testing.  At least that's the method used in 98 when I gots tested......observed testing.

siegmund

that makes 2 of us amen,and ass and training and eating takes all my time ,I'm even still doing something not legal:)))) not saying I wouldn't want it legal but.,hey it has been feeding me for over 4 years and for the 1 st time I my life i have a booming buss ,a great wife ,and family material things ,and my Pitt which goes unspoken :) he's tired just got his last 3 shots ... But part of why I'm here and still out aas

Turning 40

Thanks Guys,

A lot of good advice there - as always.

Going to get my feet under the table, then do a little more homework as to what 'testing' is done - just as you advised. Sounds like I'm pretty much in the clear though.

Sieg - Congrats, 500 Karma, that's a nice milestone, you deserve it Bro!   Lets make it 501!

Best

T40

APL

T40 unless you have some really really crazy job(I don't know of a single one that would really) or play collegiate or professional sports there is nothing to worry about on a urinalysis for a new job/random test. Employers just don't look for it and truthfully wouldn't want to spend the amount of money needed to test for it (roughly $200 or so per person x number of new employees) when the chances of a positive result is slim compared to other "drugs" along with they do not impair an individual etc like the drugs being tested for in a pre-employment screening. Now of course CraigMedical has that damn $69 buck at home test that proves steroids can be tested for cheaper than $200 even then the detection rate versus likelihood of steroids causing a workplace issue is not worth the investment. 

turnupthegas

should be good, I had to piss random for probation and was loaded up on aas at the time. It was a cup with the peel off strip, but listed thc amphetamines opiates and benzos. A buddy of mine stated that they now test for creatine levels if its sent to a lab, which yours most likely is, because it can be used to metabolize and dilute urine and his PO also stated "if you take pre-workout you should stop because that returns amphetmine positives's at times also"

All in all your run of the mill aas and your gtg my dude