New looking for advice

Rizzle

What’s up fellas, i just joined this site and was looking for some advice if anyone would be kind enough to help?

Rizzle

I have some questions but don’t want to say the wrong thing or is conversation cool on here and I can be straight forward?

bobby ricky

Be straight forward brother just don’t break the rules. The only rule I seen broken is u don’t talk about suppliers of gear. No no😂

Rizzle

Be straight forward brother just don’t break the rules. The only rule I seen broken is u don’t talk about suppliers of gear. No no😂
I’m looking for 50mg anavar and Don’t trust these shady sites. This one looked the most legit and was told by a friend you guys can help me with anything I may not know

EMachine

If you're going to run Anavar, run it with testosterone. Anavar alone is ok, but when added to Test, then you're going to see how effective it can be if your diet is on point and you're training consistently. Have everything you need on hand before starting your cycle - adex, clomid, nolva (pct), hcg if you like running it along your cycle. You haven't broken any rules and we appreciate honesty and no BS.

bobby ricky

Let’s start from the beginning
Height
How long been weightlifting
Have you pulled blood work
do u eat clean and if so tell us what you’re eating
Is this your first cycle? And if so forget the var because we need to talk about injectable testosterone 😃

suppsforlife

agree with both Emachine and bobby. First, we need to know more about yourself to be able to help. second, the only rule (as much as it seems like, lol) is not to talk about a specific source (unfortunately for me, lol) :D

Rizzle

If you're going to run Anavar, run it with testosterone. Anavar alone is ok, but when added to Test, then you're going to see how effective it can be if your diet is on point and you're training consistently. Have everything you need on hand before starting your cycle - adex, clomid, nolva (pct), hcg if you like running it along your cycle. You haven't broken any rules and we appreciate honesty and no BS.
I have the test already but want the var to add to it

Rizzle

Let’s start from the beginning
Height
How long been weightlifting
Have you pulled blood work
do u eat clean and if so tell us what you’re eating
Is this your first cycle? And if so forget the var because we need to talk about injectable testosterone 😃
42, 175 lbs, 5’10. Been on and off lifting for years. When I’m not living my best life I’m living my worst. But been sober a year and just want to get back to where I was at 5-6 years ago. Def not my first cycle. Just want to get legit shit from somewhere reliable with truthful reviews

bobby ricky

I personally ran var at 25-50-75 and think 50 is best for me and have bought it from the top suppliers on this site and it worked great

bobby ricky

Look at the avatars and order from them and u will be well taken care of. Be patient and let the process work. Don’t be impatient or rude and don’t play the blame game.,