New looking for knowledge

skindarella

Hi Guys 

new to the forum, consider myself fairly fit, avid gym goer.  I am looking to gain some knowledge on performance enhancing. I have done loads of research on this topic and I can see there is a section on here where you can click into to read reviews and buy what you need.  so my question is can someone help me with what would be the cycle for a newbie and if its allowed which of those sellers are rated the best suppliers from  forum users.

I know I need PCT and Milk something?  

based in Leeds, 5.8ft tall, good average build, toned, 

thanks Alex 

siegmund

First welcome bro,good to have you ,I see your up around my age ,, bro what's body weight and bf% I didn't see it ,this is very important , before any advice can be given ( we need to know what fits you) and agion welcome

milkin

Welcome to our community skindarella. +1 for your intro. Take a moment to review the rules and take notice that there is no source talk in open forum. The source ranking system, source reviews, and source discussion forums  are the resources that are used when selecting a source. Could you be more specific as to what your actual goals are.

http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

skindarella

HI Mate 

I am 5.8ft tall, weight is 75kilo's - bf% 24% i think  - my goal is to bulk up and be ripped and stronger .  I am only toned not muscled at this stage, I seem to have not been able to move forward and get bigger.   does this help. sorry if i sound thick , i am learning all the lingo to get the best advise 

Standingup

Hi Skindarella , welcome to MG .  Send out some friend requests and you can get help via P.M. , or you can just post in the cycle section.

siegmund

Hey bro I gave this much thought ,,I don't think you can be 24% bf ,see I'm 5,8 and 200 right now at 10% ,,if I was 160 it would be impossible to be 24% ,,they do have on line gauges to can use to calculate your bf% ,,see I want to give you the best advice possible for you,,and I can't do that right now because ,I know what you need to do to gain ,, but the # sent adding up for me ,,and I just can't give bad advice ,,why don't you calculate your true bf% ,, and then take it from there ,,because bf% means the world in giving advice ,,its the difference of meeting your goals to having a horrible ride  hope you know what I mean zig

skindarella

@seigmund, Zig, sorry for confusing you, I am not wasting anyone's time, as mentioned above I am new to all this , I though BF% was BMI , very sorry, I will ask the gym instructors to tell me how to get the BF correctly when I go tomorrow.   I am not knowledgeable about all the terms and slang as you can no doubt see from the way I am writing and asking for advise.  I will come back to you when I am able to give you the true bf is that OK, I hope I have not caused any offence to anyone either in here by being so thick! 

Thanks Alex