New member, dave bones, venum athlete πŸ”₯

Gainz.

Welcome brother!
You just hurt a lot of feelings with that picture!
Gonna start deleting mine as we speak πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I'm sure we can all learn a thing or 2 from you!

Gainz.

Hi Dave. Looking massive. Guys with your size used the scare the piss out of me when I first started lifting.

I'm still in the boat of "scared shitless" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
While I've come to realize most big dudes are extremely nice... I'm still well aware of the raw power they possess.

Dave bones

I'm still in the boat of "scared shitless" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
While I've come to realize most big dudes are extremely nice... I'm still well aware of the raw power they possess.
Yeha bro I'm as easy going as you get, nothing to be scared of here πŸ‘

Dave bones

welcome. looking awesome bro! for how long been training? for how long been juicing?
I've been training pretty much since is was about 18, periods on and off, few health issues, skin cancer operations but anyway πŸ™„, I've been seriously training again for past 6 years I'd say. In terms of juice, I'm 43, I always say less is more and never go on any crazy courses, health first, but yes I've been using for 6 years. Of late though I have came on leaps and bounds using venum lab from CENSORED. Best I've used in terms of quality, service, price and reliability. How about yourself? How long you been training etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

In what sense mate? What age are you and How tall are you? Got a great physique πŸ‘Œ

I'm 35 and 6ft. Only been lifting again for almost 3 years. Only on gear for... a year and a half.
And everyone always tells me how good I look... but the body dismorphia is very real... you have that mass and size I so desperately want.

Dave bones

Well for starters you are a good bit taller than myself, I'm 5"7 so it's a bit of a illusion aspect but it's easier for me to look fuller as I'm short. Don't for a second question your physique, embrace it πŸ‘Œ. What gear do you use for bulk?

Gainz.

Fuckin pip pip Cheerios...
It's a god damn invasion... @Lee.the.Human is actively trying to steal my girl... and my girl thinks Scottish accents are the sexiest... and she loves wide backs... man fuck both you! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And I mostly fuck with test, tren and mast. But this winter I'm going to try a healthy dose of EQ