New member introduction.

Festus37

Hello gentleman, screen name Festus37, Army Veteran, and live in the states. I found this website useful to find what I need. Been lifting and running for 5+ years. I use a traditional bodybuilding split and keep my running limited to 5 miles (or a bit less) 2-3 times a week, dependng on the weather. Anyway, that's a bit on me. I've got a couple of questions as I'm a newbie to what this site is geared toward. Placed an order with ..., curious about how long it takes people to recieve their orders from them? just eager to get my stuff. :-D

blastthru23

Welcome to MG! (please edit out your face for security reasons ;)

Domestic takes 3-7 days, over the pond up to a month. 

BobbyO190

Welcome. Most orders are pretty quick but the overseas shippments can take a while.   Site is kinda two fold purpose. #1 a place to find a good supplier(s) that you can trust based on the personal experience of others. #2 a place to learn about exercise, injuries, lifting, bodybuilding, aas, etc...etc..   

I hope you get involved in both! Glad to have you and as a side note: Nice Gunsmoke reference! Been awhile. 

Ragnar1008

Welcome brother, and thanks for your service. Great group of guys here. Currently waiting on my first cycle to arrive, Sus 350 3/4 of a cc 2/week. Super stoked.

Festus37

I'm waiting on my first cycle too. Got an overseas one and one supposedly being shipped domestically. Yeah I can't wait either to push past some of my limits.

Festus37

I'm somewhat of a metal head too, and your profile picture reminds me of an As I Lay Dying album cover. Nothing like the right metal to accompany a great workout. Thanks for the welcom and advice.

Festus37

Yeah the Gunsmoke reference is exactly it. Anyway thanks for the welcome, and pointing me in the direction of using the website to learn more about diet and exercise, especially since workouts and diet needs to be adjusted a bit with anabolics. 

kcty76

Welcome, thanks for your service. Former Army myself. 13B (13 Bang Bang) Like others said I've ordered 3 times from sources here. I always go domestic. 3-4 days after payment clears.